I blocked My ex on Whatsapp and immediately regretted

D

Deleted member 2352

1.90m ABSOLOUTE POWERHOUSE
She wrote me after 2 weeks again.And I though It was a chad move to just block her without anything.So she calls.Jfl I Honestly regret it right now cause I really like her 😢
Was that an asshole move srs?

> r/amitheasshole

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Shebe, BigBiceps and 2 others
are u low t? never regret decisions especially with girls. theres plenty of them

• Ugh..
Reactions: horizontallytall
Why did you and her break up? She's probably riding Chad as we speak

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
I always blocked all my ex gfs except for the first one (she's a good girl and still on my friend list but we haven't talked since 2015). It's pointless staying in touch with your ex if you got to the point of breaking up. Even if you reconciled your relationship would never be the same. Not to mention that many foids just use their ex as ATM/emotional tampon.

My ex who was with her last ex for 5 years actually stopped loving him after 2 years, she wanted to break up but he kept coming back. So she just used him because he was willing to take her everywhere and pay for everything. When she confessed I just thought "JFL if you think I'll trust you any more"

Why did you and her break up? She's probably riding Chad as we speak
I broke up with her twice and then tried to get back and she kinda refused.(She just plays ignoring and wants my attention,I know her well)Then she Messaged me 4 times on whatsapp since then(I never started,she did)And now I just blocked her because I though then she would give up and call me.She didnt...At least not now

I always blocked all my ex gfs except for the first one (she's a good girl and still on my friend list but we haven't talked since 2015). It's pointless staying in touch with your ex if you got to the point of breaking up. Even if you reconciled your relationship would never be the same. Not to mention that many foids just use their ex as ATM/emotional tampon.

My ex who was with her last ex for 5 years actually stopped loving him after 2 years, she wanted to break up but he kept coming back. So she just used him because he was willing to take her everywhere and pay for everything. When she confessed I just thought "JFL if you think I'll trust you any more"
Yeah but Its kinda hard sometimes because i really liked her.We broke up like 1 month ago and I still think about her everyday.Ffs ...These fucking girls.We argued all the time though.I guess it's for the better

Mentalcels.net

Yeah but Its kinda hard sometimes because i really liked her.We broke up like 1 month ago and I still think about her everyday.Ffs ...These fucking girls.We argued all the time though.I guess it's for the better
Maybe you're more normie than me. I see lots of normies who still keep in touch with their ex, some are even friends with them or get back to their relationship after 1-2 years. It's something hard for me to imagine ngl.

An ex is an ex for a reason. Its better to not keep in contact with her after you break up.

You have ex and complain, nonsense

You have ex and complain, nonsense
Why is that nonsense.I dont want her to be my ex.I wanna kiss her again and hang out with her ffs.Having a girlfriend is the best thing ever imo.Fuck slaying bishes you dont know