I bought the 1.79 thing of pickled jalapenos instead of the 1.99 because it was cheaper and bigger and they taste totally shit

kranerman23123

kranerman23123

Banned
fuark meyun

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
brutal, me personally i dont look at prices cuz i got money like that.

but desperate times call for desperate measures.

brutal, me personally i dont look at prices cuz i got money like that.

but desperate times call for desperate measures.
You have a poor persons mindset in that case. Have fun with a sub 1 million retirement. My income is higher yet I still spend less than you. Thats why you see rich people and dont understand why they got there.

• Hmm...
You have a poor persons mindset in that case. Have fun with a sub 1 million retirement. My income is higher yet I still spend less than you. Thats why you see rich people and dont understand why they got there.
i dont spend excessively, guarantee i spend less than u
rich people arent penny pinching over pickled jalepenos blud

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho
i dont spend excessively, guarantee i spend less than u
rich people arent penny pinching over pickled jalepenos blud
youd be surprised. Fabulously rich people penny pinch for profits in business, why would you think they dont apply that same philosophy towards their spending habits? In the hypothetical that these jalapenos tasted good, sure I might only save like 20 cents a week, but the philosophy ultimately over the long run is going to save thousands if not tens of thousands a year. Which is going to be worth more to your children than it is for you to have the luxury of being able to casually buy things without thinking about it. I bet you are one of those people who make low 6 figures and have a hard time budgeting your lifestyle. You know why it is? Because you probably just casually buy 8 dollar mccormick seasonings instead of dehydrating onions and making it yourself for pennies, or whats more likely is you buy food pre made. "Well I would rather just work during that time and make money instead durr!" But you arent, youre scrolling through looksmax. Most people cant afford the luxury of not being able to care about their spending. Unless your income is in the elite level its actually very important to save as much as you possibly can in this current economic landscape we are heading towards. And anyways, pickled jalapenos rarely vary in quality, this is the first time I have tasted shitty ones. So if you seriously think a wealthy minded individual looking at 2 different options that are to their knowledge the exact same, one being cheaper and more plentiful, would chose the more expensive option based off luxury alone NO MATTER WHAT the price, than I am here to tell you that you are mistaken my friend. Thats black person shit. A wealthy person is always going to be penny pinching, the entire reason people live paycheck to paycheck is because they refuse to penny pinch. Stay broke

• JFL
youd be surprised. Fabulously rich people penny pinch for profits in business, why would you think they dont apply that same philosophy towards their spending habits? In the hypothetical that these jalapenos tasted good, sure I might only save like 20 cents a week, but the philosophy ultimately over the long run is going to save thousands if not tens of thousands a year. Which is going to be worth more to your children than it is for you to have the luxury of being able to casually buy things without thinking about it. I bet you are one of those people who make low 6 figures and have a hard time budgeting your lifestyle. You know why it is? Because you probably just casually buy 8 dollar mccormick seasonings instead of dehydrating onions and making it yourself for pennies, or whats more likely is you buy food pre made. "Well I would rather just work during that time and make money instead durr!" But you arent, youre scrolling through looksmax. Most people cant afford the luxury of not being able to care about their spending. Unless your income is in the elite level its actually very important to save as much as you possibly can in this current economic landscape we are heading towards. And anyways, pickled jalapenos rarely vary in quality, this is the first time I have tasted shitty ones. So if you seriously think a wealthy minded individual looking at 2 different options that are to their knowledge the exact same, one being cheaper and more plentiful, would chose the more expensive option based off luxury alone NO MATTER WHAT the price, than I am here to tell you that you are mistaken my friend. Thats black person shit. A wealthy person is always going to be penny pinching, the entire reason people live paycheck to paycheck is because they refuse to penny pinch. Stay broke
i did buy some expensive seasoning today how did u know... hate making that shit myself
but bruv my spending is so much lower than what im making i was literally browsing corvettes to buy because it wouldnt make a dent in the long run
i know my limits

Jalepenos taste like shit full stop.

i did buy some expensive seasoning today how did u know... hate making that shit myself
but bruv my spending is so much lower than what im making i was literally browsing corvettes to buy because it wouldnt make a dent in the long run
i know my limits
see thats where the poor mindset comes in. Literally anybody makes enough to afford not having to make a 20 cent decision in their spending. But the people who do are going to have more compound interest for their children to enjoy. Like I said, the money is worth more to your kids than its worth for you to not have to worry about spending. If economic hardship falls that 7 dollars you spend carelessly now will be a lot more useful in that scenario than it is now. Its not about penny pinching for jalapenos, its about saving as much money possible everywhere you possibly can, and giving as little money to others as you possibly can. You arent just saving a dollar on jalapenos a month, youre saving a dollar on hundreds of other items you buy on a day to day basis per month. Hundreds of dollars a month is worth so much more than you realize in compound interest, but you are black I can just tell so you dont understand these kinds of things. Spending money on stupid cars and goyproducts you dont need lmfao. Jews really have it figured out.

• JFL
see thats where the poor mindset comes in. Literally anybody makes enough to afford not having to make a 20 cent decision in their spending. But the people who do are going to have more compound interest for their children to enjoy. Like I said, the money is worth more to your kids than its worth for you to not have to worry about spending. If economic hardship falls that 7 dollars you spend carelessly now will be a lot more useful in that scenario than it is now. Its not about penny pinching for jalapenos, its about saving as much money possible everywhere you possibly can, and giving as little money to others as you possibly can. You arent just saving a dollar on jalapenos a month, youre saving a dollar on hundreds of other items you buy on a day to day basis per month. Hundreds of dollars a month is worth so much more than you realize in compound interest, but you are black I can just tell so you dont understand these kinds of things. Spending money on stupid cars and goyproducts you dont need lmfao. Jews really have it figured out.
i used to have such miserable mindset
then realized tomorrow isnt guaranteed so who gives af
also jfl at having kids

i used to have such miserable mindset
then realized tomorrow isnt guaranteed so who gives af
also jfl at having kids
Enjoy materialism

• Love it