I bought weed from @TechnoBoss

ChadL1te

ChadL1te

Hardstuck MTN
@TechnoBoss

It was back in 2022 and unknowingly before either of us joined here. But we're from the same area and he was telling me where he sold weed and showed me pics of his stand and I remember buying from there especially since he was the only white guy who sold weed in that area.

Its a small world:feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: got.daim, Clavicular and TechnoBoss
I used to set up a stand where I sold weed in public in a park in the city here when weed got legalized. He unknowingly bought weed from me and now we share the same incel forum in 2024. Small fucking world.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, Clavicular, NotCarv and 1 other person
@NotCarv @Clavicular maybe our paths have crossed aswell

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
JFL IM DEAD

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and ChadL1te
@TechnoBoss

It was back in 2022 and unknowingly before either of us joined here. But we're from the same area and he was telling me where he sold weed and showed me pics of his stand and I remember buying from there especially since he was the only white guy who sold weed in that area.

Its a small world:feelshah:
I used to be in a gang maybe i killed a friend of yours:hnghn:

• Woah
or rob him

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadL1te and TechnoBoss
  • Woah
when do u come back to the city?
Thursday. Cant wait its boring asf over here but Im leaving pretty soon for a little to see some family. Ill be here for a lot of the summer past like mid may or so

• +1
Me and Techno meeting on Friday lmk if u wanna come.
Check my edit, i have to leave early Saturday to see some family so friday night isn't optimal but I'd be down when I get back

Check my edit, i have to leave early Saturday to see some family so friday night isn't optimal but I'd be down when I get back
Roger

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and ChadL1te