I Calculated The Average Looksmax.org User's Attractiveness (out of 10)

Do you think this is about right?

• Total voters
enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Offline. Verify all of my claims & DYOR!
After taking in more than 40 ratings, I averaged out the score and the average .org user is about 5.7/10.
The average normie score, according to Wheat Waffles, is about 4.8/10.
This means the average looksmax.org user is 0.9+ higher in attractiveness than the average normie. Almost 1 whole point above the average normie.

Of course, with more data, this will change.

If you'd like a FREE Rating, hit the link below!

I'm also offering my Full-Stack Personalized Looksmaxing Service for a limited time.
Get access to all of my general looksmaxing with my in-depth, comprehensive service (60+ pages of pure knowledge). Get access to exclusive, unreleased knowledge that I haven't even shared with the forum yet that can transform your journey! 💥

🚀 Don't Miss Out! 10% OFF until March 21st, 2023! 🚀
Use the coupon code: Blackgymmaxx for 10% OFF

Act now, as I can't guarantee how long this looksmaxing service will be available. Secure your personalized guide today!

• 🌟 Click here for your FREE rating: https://bit.ly/3RW8FSB 🌟 (Open until March 21st, 2023, unless extended)
  • 🔥 Grab the 10% OFF Looksmaxing Service (Open until March 21st, 2023, unless extended): https://bit.ly/3RW8FSB 🔥You can pay it off monthly, so it'll only cost you $15 today.
    • Once you're on the landing page, simply click "I want my face evaluation" and you'll be redirected to the purchasing page. Transform your looks today!

@Lygodactylus @8PSLcel @Br0sk1 @PrinceLuenLeoncur Chadeep@Chadeep @LMSMaxxer @Xangsane @mulattomaxxer @RottenSperg @StrangerDanger @Predeterminism @KING REIDYZ @AscendingHero @Prettyboy @SupremeSubhuman @Mogpogs @Piratecel @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Preoximerianas @tyronelite @FailedNormieManlet @Lars @Korea @bogii @StreegeReturn @Biggdink @eren1 @Reckless Turtle @Broly Banderas @House Lannister @WannabeJock @Racky @Erik-Jón @heightface @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Clark69 @ilovelamp08 @St.TikTokcel
@Anstrum95 @TeenAscender @loox @justadude @vaseqmoherad @astatine @Amnesia @Sigmamale @anya @dimorphism @Assyrian_Warrior @FreakkForLife @ThousandCuts @5footsix56 @Alexanderr @HQNPmaxxing @currylightskin @BasedPsychiatrist @´´´´´´´´ @ALP @HOLYFUARK @Chadpreetmaybe @BeenLMSsinceMSN @Kroker @oldcelloser @Tinydragon98 @Hiraeth @ascension! @HimmyButler @latincell95 @Niko @latino_ @capybara @LiteralCaucasian @crimclown63 @Zures @Unsh @reptiles @pneumocystosis @Moggie

@Nation @RIPPED IRL @Saturn @Patient A @dieavirgin @SteveRogers @fogdart @Clark69 @vaninskybird @Racky @Beastimmung @Prince charming @NegativeNorwood @Shitfacegoodbod=mog @fjor2096 @callisto @Corleone @BasedPsychiatrist @heightface @currylightskin @HOLYFUARK @Anstrum95 @Moggedbyevery1 @StepbroMo @gamma2 @Unsh @Daniel Plainview @teemowhite @luljankybo @bogii @5ft1 @Chadpreetmaybe @latino_ @tesseract @FrameMogger @edward999 @Hiraeth @bleksandre @op463 @NFA PB @HerpDerpson @THEMOGGER @Bezel @norwegiancel @Moggie @ascension! @Frozqen @saulgoodman @crimclown63 @BigBundaSlapper @killaeast @Aypo129 @tbh af @jfbjfb @brea @dimorphism @CT03 @throwaway12902 @Tuxiio @Van @Sprinkles @futuregigamogger @julianchicago @HimmyButler @LiteralCaucasian @gribsufer1 @notrealdanish @Never Give Up! @Euclidious @Sarx @Jim @garoupilled_ @5footsix56

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: untouchable_coper, Deleted member 21765, ascension! and 5 others
I'm such a subhuman I'll prolly bring down the rating by 3 points

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: alriodai, darkking, Sondern and 5 others
Didnt read

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, zharupodrugu, enchanted_elixir and 1 other person
chads.org

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Agendum, zharupodrugu and 5 others
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22829, Deleted member 16275, Jigen and 1 other person
5.7! geez.

This forum needs a great reset.

All existing .org accounts should be deleted.

Then, the whole .is userbase should be imported into .org.

Finally—a looksmaxing forum with incels who have real looks problems. As opposed to the current state of .org: most users are looksmaxing-obsessed moggers (6'+ height, 7"+ dick, 6+/10 face).

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AspiringMogger, User49, Agendum and 7 others
5.7! geez.

Finally—a looksmaxing forum with incels who have real looks problems. As opposed to the current state of .org: most users are looksmaxing-obsessed moggers (6'+ height, 7"+ dick, 6+/10 face).
the name of the site is looksmax.org, not becomeahuman.org

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Jungcuck, Deleted member 16275 and 4 others
org user: 23 inch bibel untrained ofc, htn with chadlite potential, 7 inch dick and curry

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl and enchanted_elixir
chads.org

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
You are probably overrating and the average guy that sends you his pics is better looking than the avg high inhib subhuman here

• +1
Reactions: NoPainNoChick
nice try zuckerberg im not giving u my email address

the name of the site is looksmax.org, not becomeahuman.org

Becomeahuman.org is the perfect blend of Incels.is and Looksmax.org that should’ve been created a long time ago.

Big problem when { the people who are looksmaxing } already have better looks to start with than { the people who really need to looksmax } have the potential to achieve.

It’s increasing the inequality in the dating market. Attractive men (6+/10) obsessively improve their looks, while the most unattractive men rarely do.

@Ellipsis

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
If you want it that way, then PM. I'll get to you eventually. I have a lot of orders on my plate right now.
ive already ordered my personalized ASS-cension plan from @Dr. Bruh :what:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 21044 and enchanted_elixir
5.7! geez.

People on this forum really doesn’t know how to rate. I say strong MTN is all you have to be to slay on dating apps but people don’t believe me. The average Nigga on the street is a LTN and depending on location a short ethnic LTN.

This website is bluepill.org.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Johanjohan, thecel and User49
no way I mog the average user on here with 7/10

imagine thinking the average looks level here is well above average

schizophrenic delusions kys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
Ce9e2fa3d5a772bda1c72ace342b5fcb
"Ugh Im so subhuman, I need to get some mouth widening appliances. Its so hard being 21 and looking like this. Do I need genio? I know I need to get my ears pinned back though."

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and thecel
I'm also offering my Full-Stack Personalized Looksmaxing Service for a limited time.
Get access to all of my general looksmaxing with my in-depth, comprehensive service (60+ pages of pure knowledge). Get access to exclusive, unreleased knowledge that I haven't even shared with the forum yet that can transform your journey! 💥

I am also selling a special Ubermenschmaxxing program for only 14,88 bucks. You can also use the coupon code AH for 18% off but it is only available till April 20.

• +1
Reactions: Agendum
we're all autistic faggots with main character syndrome and most of us get mogged by the average ethnic taxi driver on steroids

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Jungcuck, Jigen, LastGerman and 1 other person
After taking in more than 40 ratings, I averaged out the score and the average .org user is about 5.7/10.
This means the average looksmax.org user is 0.9+ higher in attractiveness than the average normie. Almost 1 whole point above the average normie.

View attachment 2116712

Act now, as I can't guarantee how long this looksmaxing service will be available. Secure your personalized guide today!

• 🌟 Click here for your FREE rating: https://bit.ly/3RW8FSB 🌟 (Open until March 21st, 2023, unless extended)
  • 🔥 Grab the 10% OFF Looksmaxing Service (Open until March 21st, 2023, unless extended): https://bit.ly/3RW8FSB 🔥You can pay it off monthly, so it'll only cost you $15 today.
    • Once you're on the landing page, simply click "I want my face evaluation" and you'll be redirected to the purchasing page. Transform your looks today!

@Lygodactylus @8PSLcel @Br0sk1 @PrinceLuenLeoncur Chadeep@Chadeep @LMSMaxxer @Xangsane @mulattomaxxer @RottenSperg @StrangerDanger @Predeterminism @KING REIDYZ @AscendingHero @Prettyboy @SupremeSubhuman @Mogpogs @Piratecel @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Preoximerianas @tyronelite @FailedNormieManlet @Lars @Korea @bogii @StreegeReturn @Biggdink @eren1 @Reckless Turtle @Broly Banderas @House Lannister @WannabeJock @Racky @Erik-Jón @heightface @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Clark69 @ilovelamp08 @St.TikTokcel
@Anstrum95 @TeenAscender @loox @justadude @vaseqmoherad @astatine @Amnesia @Sigmamale @anya @dimorphism @Assyrian_Warrior @FreakkForLife @ThousandCuts @5footsix56 @Alexanderr @HQNPmaxxing @currylightskin @BasedPsychiatrist @´´´´´´´´ @ALP @HOLYFUARK @Chadpreetmaybe @BeenLMSsinceMSN @Kroker @oldcelloser @Tinydragon98 @Hiraeth @ascension! @HimmyButler @latincell95 @Niko @latino_ @capybara @LiteralCaucasian @crimclown63 @Zures @Unsh @reptiles @pneumocystosis @Moggie

@Nation @RIPPED IRL @Saturn @Patient A @dieavirgin @SteveRogers @fogdart @Clark69 @vaninskybird @Racky @Beastimmung @Prince charming @NegativeNorwood @Shitfacegoodbod=mog @fjor2096 @callisto @Corleone @BasedPsychiatrist @heightface @currylightskin @HOLYFUARK @Anstrum95 @Moggedbyevery1 @StepbroMo @gamma2 @Unsh @Daniel Plainview @teemowhite @luljankybo @bogii @5ft1 @Chadpreetmaybe @latino_ @tesseract @FrameMogger @edward999 @Hiraeth @bleksandre @op463 @NFA PB @HerpDerpson @THEMOGGER @Bezel @norwegiancel @Moggie @ascension! @Frozqen @saulgoodman @crimclown63 @BigBundaSlapper @killaeast @Aypo129 @tbh af @jfbjfb @brea @dimorphism @CT03 @throwaway12902 @Tuxiio @Van @Sprinkles @futuregigamogger @julianchicago @HimmyButler @LiteralCaucasian @gribsufer1 @notrealdanish @Never Give Up! @Euclidious @Sarx @Jim @garoupilled_ @5footsix56
Last time you did this, I think you rated me a 5 when I am a 2/10 your ratings are dookie

Becomeahuman.org is the perfect blend of Incels.is and Looksmax.org that should’ve been created a long time ago.

Big problem when { the people who are looksmaxing } already have better looks to start with than { the people who really need to looksmax } have the potential to achieve.

It’s increasing the inequality in the dating market. Attractive men (6+/10) obsessively improve their looks, while the most unattractive men rarely do.

@Ellipsis
i dont think it would be a bad idea

• +1
Reactions: thecel
View attachment 2116755 "Ugh Im so subhuman, I need to get some mouth widening appliances. Its so hard being 21 and looking like this. Do I need genio? I know I need to get my ears pinned back though."
holy shit he looks insane here

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Agendum

View attachment 2116712

n=40 is statistically significant, right? jfl

• +1
Reactions: untouchable_coper
5.7! geez.

i dont have a 7+ dick or face above 6/10

• +1
Reactions: thecel