I can CONFIRM - I repeat... I can CONFIRM Looks aren't everything.

blatonslatt

blatonslatt

Sphinx
I'd like to explain something... to the curries.. to the paki incels... to the PEASANTS who cry on this site daily.

I was VERIFIED as VINNIE HACKER on BUMBLE & the girls believed it, got 200 likes in 1 hour.

I RAN TYLER MAHER on BUMBLE & talked to a lot of women, got 50 likes in 8 minutes.

And... I'm a 20 year old HTN with a 23% match rate on Hinge, 2500 matches. (account is glitched for some rsn now though)

And what happened... what did I learn?

Only the odd girl simped for them.

Girls was trying to be nonchalant to Vinnie in order to not creep him out & they acted like they don't know him.

Girls would message Maher but then the conversation would be normal after.

Girls would also message me on Hinge and reciprocate but I'd still have to create the conversation and decide what to do.

I feel like some of you expect girls to be double texting you or really chasing you if your good looking.
I've got news for you...
They won't - you need to actually build a connection with them for this.
NT & Status & Money is a killer & very important - just as much as looks
Also Height isn't far behind Face IRL in terms of importance.

You need everything to have an effortless dating life.

You'll get the odd girl who makes it really easy for a guy she perceives as very GL but for the most part, you still have to put in work.
If you want MOST girls you come across to SIMP, then you need more than just looks.

Blattonslatt is out the building.
Peace out, man.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Akhi, Red Fox, baruch and 16 others
3689500 IMG 20231007 210505

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, RoyaleWithCheese, SonOfDarkseid and 13 others

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: seethe, Marsik, Mr.Proper and 2 others
Everyone is nt outside

i don’t see how this confirms looks aren’t everything, they would have gotten no messages or matches if they were average, and maybe girls were acting weird to the vinnie hacker fish because..they know it’s not vinnie lmfao

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, BigLooks22, klamus and 15 others
i don’t see how this confirms looks aren’t everything, they would have gotten no messages or matches if they were average, and maybe girls were acting weird to the vinnie hacker fish because..they know it’s not vinnie lmfao
it was verified, did u not read what i said lmao. they wasnt acting weird they was just acting normal

plus u just ignored the maher one. he actually got more likes than vinnie and i did it in usa where he isnt known at all. hell - he isnt even known in his own country or anywhere lmao

u wont get insane simp treatment from women just bc of ur looks g. the odd girl u match with might give it to you but not all of them

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing
it was verified, did u not read what i said lmao. they wasnt acting weird they was just acting normal

plus u just ignored the maher one. he actually got more likes than vinnie and i did it in usa where he isnt known at all. hell - he isnt even known in his own country or anywhere lmao

u wont get insane simp treatment from women just bc of ur looks g. 1 in 7 girls u match with might give it to you but not all of them
foids know that verified accounts can be faked, obviously we know you need to have a normal personality and not act like a complete simp retard when interacting with women but all that is pointless without having the looks first, no point posting about this stuff when you should be putting most of your effort into increasing lms, but for most guys here it’s just looks and money since status is probably the hardest to acquire especially for people here

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, Deleted member 49130, 5.5psl and 1 other person
foids know that verified accounts can be faked, obviously we know you need to have a normal personality and not act like a complete simp retard when interacting with women but all that is pointless without having the looks first, no point posting about this stuff when you should be putting most of your effort into increasing lms, but for most guys here it’s just looks and money since status is probably the hardest to acquire especially for people here
ur coping incredibly hard im not even finishing reading this

Bro I dont think 99% of the people here are chasing "chad simping treatment". They just want to get more matches and dont get ignored jfl

Bro I dont think 99% of the people here are chasing "chad simping treatment". They just want to get more matches and dont get ignored jfl
oh well thats simple then, if u just want more matches get good quality pics and look high status in them

there was an asian ltn on this site that photoshopped himself in a lambo and his matches went up tenfold

• JFL
Reactions: madmofo
  • +1
Reactions: looksseg
> claims i’m coping hard
> also claims looks aren’t 95% of the game

:bluepill:
i just told u that it gets u matches but ur not gonna get SIMPED for lmao, whats wrong with u.. i'm legit telling u my experience

why do u think people say "looks open the door but dont lock it", they give u a chance to talk to the woman but women are emotional and if u cant get in her head then its done

idk why i made this thread when ppl like u exist

• JFL
Reactions: sozz
wonder if my low flaking rate has to do with my feminine hobbies, I've never had any issues getting girls to relate to me even though all I do is autistically rant about my special interests.

wonder if my low flaking rate has to do with my feminine hobbies, I've never had any issues getting girls to relate to me even though all I do is autistically rant about my special interests.
low flaking rate as in match rate? elaborate brah i'll try give my opinion

low flaking rate as in match rate? elaborate brah i'll try give my opinion
flaking happens after you already match, it's when a girl shows interests just for it to not progress further.

I don't have this issue, women are always keen on messaging me, but the majority are so boring that I stop replying to them instead.

flaking happens after you already match, it's when a girl shows interests just for it to not progress further.

I don't have this issue, women are always keen on messaging me, but the majority are so boring that I stop replying to them instead.
oh yeah thats what i was referring to

good looking people can get matches but if the girl doesnt connect vibe wise then they'll flake or just start going very dry.

girls wont simp just base on looks alone, it just gets the match then other times come into the equation

on hinge it was the other way around as i didnt reply to most girls, seen it on my hinge stats

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee
looks only matter until you stop look repulsive then dripmaxx and be nt

What hobbies? Also what app do you use?

What hobbies? Also what app do you use?
I grow a wide arrangement of alpine flora and endangered native plants, photography (of nature), cook, and swim/climb, whenever there's silence I can just chuck a picture of a plant in my yard and the conversation continues.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Loveland, Akhi and Allornothing
OP's pussy is so wet rn

I feel like some of you expect girls to be double texting you or really chasing you if your good looking.
They do its just not the norm. Girls dont wanna feel rejection so most dont even If the mog is very brutal.

They prob still thought it was a catfish. I was on call with a girl from an app and she said until i added her on snap she had thought i was a catfish despite being verified.

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt
They prob still thought it was a catfish. I was on call with a girl from an app and she said until i added her on snap she had thought i was a catfish despite being verified.
i've had girls ask if im real aswell on hinge lmao, they do it to any guy who seems remotely gl but they'll still talk to him just incase he is real

They do its just not the norm. Girls dont wanna feel rejection so most dont even If the mog is very brutal.
they dont unless they already have a connection w the guy & then he ghosts her or some shit. a girl wont start acting crazy about u unless ur a chad and shes a ltb-mtb & even then not all of them will do it.

most girls will express that they like u when u first match/meet but that's it - its just personality from then on and u still gotta carry the convo alot of the time

• +1
Reactions: Akhi
I'd like to explain something... to the curries.. to the paki incels... to the PEASANTS who cry on this site daily.

I was VERIFIED as VINNIE HACKER on BUMBLE & the girls believed it, got 200 likes in 1 hour.

I RAN TYLER MAHER on BUMBLE & talked to a lot of women, got 50 likes in 8 minutes.

And... I'm a 20 year old HTN with a 23% match rate on Hinge, 2500 matches. (account is glitched for some rsn now though)

Girls was trying to be nonchalant to Vinnie in order to not creep him out & they acted like they don't know him.

Girls would also message me on Hinge and reciprocate but I'd still have to create the conversation and decide what to do.

I've got news for you...

You'll get the odd girl who makes it really easy for a guy she perceives as very GL but for the most part, you still have to put in work.
If you want MOST girls you come across to SIMP, then you need more than just looks.

Peace out, man.
Water for niggas who touch grass

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, cloudburst, Akhi and 1 other person
Water for niggas who touch grass
based name understands my point, this thread was created for guys who do good in dating in the first place, the curries dont understand

• +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing
I grow a wide arrangement of alpine flora and endangered native plants, photography (of nature), cook, and swim/climb, whenever there's silence I can just chuck a picture of a plant in my yard and the conversation continues.
all i need

they always say that but idk if they really believe it, maybe its like a foid way to relieve tension and to complement kinda like a curry would.

• JFL
Reactions: blatonslatt
they always say that but idk if they really believe it, maybe its like a foid way to relieve tension and to complement kinda like a curry would.
Difference between ”are you real” and things like that Than it being mentioned mid 3 hour convo.

yes.

looks arent everything.
but it matters more than modern media portrays it to be

• +1
Reactions: cloudburst

I've got news for you...

Peace out, man.
this is why niche appeal is king.

i've had girls ask if im real aswell on hinge lmao, they do it to any guy who seems remotely gl but they'll still talk to him just incase he is real

they dont unless they already have a connection w the guy & then he ghosts her or some shit. a girl wont start acting crazy about u unless ur a chad and shes a ltb-mtb & even then not all of them will do it.

most girls will express that they like u when u first match/meet but that's it - its just personality from then on and u still gotta carry the convo alot of the time
good lifefuel

@WishIwasChico you should read this bro

op, may i see a pic of you (real, not the larps you post)

Lol i’ve been saying this @blatonslatt … After looks you have to be able to pull them thru with what you say and then once they meet u its way easier to form a connection in person than online . Btw numbers game is legit , women have options

Lol i’ve been saying this @blatonslatt … After looks you have to be able to pull them thru with what you say and then once they meet u its way easier to form a connection in person than online . Btw numbers game is legit , women have options
it is legit my friend, it really is.

even ltbs get likes from chadlites from time to time i've witnessed it with my own eyes

so they'll be attracted to u but they arent gonna go crazy and start simping and just turn into a pocket pussy like some think on here

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
good lifefuel

@WishIwasChico you should read this bro

op, may i see a pic of you (real, not the larps you post)
sure man!

what hobbies?

yes.

looks arent everything.
but it matters more than modern media portrays it to be
it matter more than society portray it to be, but it also matters less than looksmax.org portrays it to be

i prefer crisick's philosophy and outlook on it

• +1
Reactions: cloudburst and Staceymaxxing
it is legit my friend, it really is.

even ltbs get likes from chadlites from time to time i've witnessed it with my own eyes

so they'll be attracted to u but they arent gonna go crazy and start simping and just turn into a pocket pussy like some think on here
Ive gotten a few girls simp or go crazy but if i don’t capitalize on that , then she’ll either stop replying or ghost . I cant count how many times a girl said over message that she is dtf and ghost next day

Ive gotten a few girls simp or go crazy but if i don’t capitalize on that , then she’ll either stop replying or ghost . I cant count how many times a girl said over message that she is dtf and ghost next day
i've had very high interest from girls within the first msg and girls not even believing if im real, but they wont continuously chase u like a dog. guys on here think chad just exists and girls go wild for him, looks just open the door and u still need game/personality,status,ntness,money etc.

girls generally only go in simp mode or go crazy over u if u have an emotional attachment with them, thats why u see girls breakdown if they lose their bf for example - even if hes not good looking

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee and Staceymaxxing
i've had very high interest from girls within the first msg and girls not even believing if im real, but they wont continuously chase u like a dog. guys on here think chad just exists and girls go wild for him, looks just open the door and u still need game/personality,status,ntness,money etc.

girls generally only go in simp mode or go crazy over u if u have an emotional attachment with them, thats why u see girls breakdown if they lose their bf for example - even if hes not good looking
Good theory but how tf do i get a foid emotionally attached?

it matter more than society portray it to be, but it also matters less than looksmax.org portrays it to be

i prefer crisick's philosophy and outlook on it
Based .org user?

Well of course you came to this conclusion when you're in LA, sure they might be chads but girls aren't throwing themselves at them, cuz they have 20 other guys in inbox same or better looking than them

If you were to put them in a small city or town, I bet girls would ask you to come over to fuck

It's all supply and demand, and LA has a lot of supply

Btw love the chadfishes, continue doing them and post some more screenshots

.org feels more alive and fun cuz of them