I can CONFIRM - I repeat... I can CONFIRM Looks aren't everything.

I've been completely charismamogged by a short balding Italian guy with glasses who banged some hot blonde Latvian chick after a party we were at (but he had next-level charisma, confidence and humor). It does happen, but it doesn't help you in dating apps.

it matter more than society portray it to be, but it also matters less than looksmax.org portrays it to be

i prefer crisick's philosophy and outlook on it
What's his philosophy?

I feel like some of you expect girls to be double texting you or really chasing you if your good looking.
I've got news for you...
They won't - you need to actually build a connection with them for this.
NT & Status & Money is a killer & very important - just as much as looks
Also Height isn't far behind Face IRL in terms of importance.

You need everything to have an effortless dating life.
This is not my experience both with my own Tinder and chadfishing.

I am a tall-ish HTN by PSL standards but with high sex appeal (RTT but subtly?) and I can slay off tinder easily. Maybe they don't chase me but I can get their number and straight up tell them to come over and watch a movie (depends on the girl, a solid amount want to meet in public and you may have to buy a coffee or something (for me this is 6/10 rating girls or so) while the "curvier" girls and 4/10s will just come over. Could fuck a 4-6/10 girl every day of the week if I desired. Definitely not any 8+/10s off tinder though.

I have also chadfished with Maher specifically and I got 99+ super quick but a ton of girls were skeptical to meet, despite using the most candid natural pics from wayy back on his IG.

I had the best results overall with some Spanish low-key model (like 20k on IG) who I thought had very high appeal (don't even remember who, this was a year ago). I used the account for like a week and started every convo with "nice ass" or "nice tits" or "throat?" etc, you get the point. The response rate from HOT girls was high. Tons of girls offering to come over right away.

If you are skeptical of me or the original post, don't take either of our words for it, just try it yourself tbh.

looks arent everything IF you are HTN+ or MTN+ in 3rd world countries

I grow a wide arrangement of alpine flora and endangered native plants, photography (of nature), cook, and swim/climb, whenever there's silence I can just chuck a picture of a plant in my yard and the conversation continues.
how did you get interested in gardening/flowers?

MY BOY. Finally someone said it. This whole belief that if youre good looking you don't need to try is ridiculous. That only works if you are a celebrity of some sort.

A regular Chad still needs to try . I've been friends with someone who was the best looking dude in my college. He got tons of mires and attention, but didn't get with girls nearly as much as you would expect, even on dating apps. He lacked rizz , and was an asshole.

If you are good looking, women will signal to alot , but you still need to have a social life, you need some game, and you need connections to meet these girls.

• +1
Reactions: Loveland
MY BOY. Finally someone said it. This whole belief that if youre good looking you don't need to try is ridiculous. That only works if you are a celebrity of some sort.

A regular Chad still needs to try . I've been friends with someone who was the best looking dude in my college. He got tons of mires and attention, but didn't get with girls nearly as much as you would expect, even on dating apps. He lacked rizz , and was an asshole.

If you are good looking, women will signal to alot , but you still need to have a social life, you need some game, and you need connections to meet these girls.
true

I'd like to explain something... to the curries.. to the paki incels... to the PEASANTS who cry on this site daily.

I was VERIFIED as VINNIE HACKER on BUMBLE & the girls believed it, got 200 likes in 1 hour.

I RAN TYLER MAHER on BUMBLE & talked to a lot of women, got 50 likes in 8 minutes.

And... I'm a 20 year old HTN with a 23% match rate on Hinge, 2500 matches. (account is glitched for some rsn now though)

And what happened... what did I learn?

Only the odd girl simped for them.

Girls was trying to be nonchalant to Vinnie in order to not creep him out & they acted like they don't know him.

Girls would message Maher but then the conversation would be normal after.

Girls would also message me on Hinge and reciprocate but I'd still have to create the conversation and decide what to do.

I feel like some of you expect girls to be double texting you or really chasing you if your good looking.
I've got news for you...

You'll get the odd girl who makes it really easy for a guy she perceives as very GL but for the most part, you still have to put in work.
If you want MOST girls you come across to SIMP, then you need more than just looks.

Blattonslatt is out the building.
Peace out, man.
I just wanna rock

how the fuck do bait posts like this get 2 pages of replies

looks NEVER mattered.....

I'd like to explain something... to the curries.. to the paki incels... to the PEASANTS who cry on this site daily.

I was VERIFIED as VINNIE HACKER on BUMBLE & the girls believed it, got 200 likes in 1 hour.

I RAN TYLER MAHER on BUMBLE & talked to a lot of women, got 50 likes in 8 minutes.

And... I'm a 20 year old HTN with a 23% match rate on Hinge, 2500 matches. (account is glitched for some rsn now though)

And what happened... what did I learn?

Only the odd girl simped for them.

Girls was trying to be nonchalant to Vinnie in order to not creep him out & they acted like they don't know him.

Girls would message Maher but then the conversation would be normal after.

Girls would also message me on Hinge and reciprocate but I'd still have to create the conversation and decide what to do.

I've got news for you...

You'll get the odd girl who makes it really easy for a guy she perceives as very GL but for the most part, you still have to put in work.
If you want MOST girls you come across to SIMP, then you need more than just looks.

Blattonslatt is out the building.
Peace out, man.
False I had a Chad friend who would constantly get chased by women, assaulted whenever he would go out with friends (by his friends), and who had girls pretending that he was their boyfriend

False I had a Chad friend who would constantly get chased by women, assaulted whenever he would go out with friends (by his friends), and who had girls pretending that he was their boyfriend
He's unironically an MTN facially though. He's gothmaxxed, 6'0, very lanky, good frame, and dark triad maxxed (personality)