I can defeat anyone on this forum in a fight, and here is why

XtrovertNTnormalfag

XtrovertNTnormalfag

Zephir
Because I have huge social circle, which includes jacked mobsters who worked as doormen in the clubs. I can call up my boys to fuck someone up.
Incels are usually loners or move in small groups of similar losers.
So even if there is someone stronger than me (I don't hink many are) I would still prevail.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Big White Cuck and the BULL

• +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis
Do these imaginary scenarios make your dick hard?

• +1
Reactions: g0op, Mr. President and Deleted member 51465
  • JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, gr34ter, Ricky212 and 1 other person
Because I have huge social circle, which includes jacked mobsters who worked as doormen in the clubs. I can call up my boys to fuck someone up.
So even if there is someone stronger than me (I don't hink many are) I would still prevail.
The biggest issue with ignorant people is not their ignorance, but that they are ignorant of their ignorance.

• +1
Reactions: zura
Nigga, tone down on the arrogance, you finna get stabbed in the neck by some incel who has nothing to lose if you keep being this obnoxious.

• JFL
Reactions: g0op
Nigga, tone down on the arrogance, you finna get stabbed in the neck by some incel who has nothing to lose if you keep being this obnoxious.
Nah incels are too high inhib for that.

With a 50cal desert eagle(fuckin expensive) I can kill everyone on the forum even the 6feet9 40bideltoid Chad one fukin shot to skull will be brainmatter rain