I can gain 1-2 inches of height in my 20s

Would these exercises help with gaining few cm?

• Yes

Votes: 6 13.0%
  • No

Votes: 40 87.0%

• Total voters
๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
I feel like after I carried heavy boxes 3 weeks ago my height seem to be -3cm.

Gonna start hanging and doing decompression exercises.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, flippasav, Deleted member 56664 and 2 others
Why are yall voting no?

I have done it before I gained like 4cm

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, aspiringexcel and m0ss26
I advice you to do LSJL. Guy named Tyler Davis gained 1.5 inch in 2 years in his 30s. You are young probably you will gain faster and more gains from it. Average guy with closed Growth Plates can gain 0.25 inch per year

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall
I mean yeah you can, but it’s just hidden height obviously

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
make sure you use proper form when lifting boxes, I work in construction and been lifting lots of stuff everyday for 2 years and havent lost any height I always make sure my back is always straight and im using my glutes

working out will help, if your muscles are weak they wont be able to handle the stress and your joints will suffer, back extensions are goat to protect your lower back

hanging is great too

• +1
Reactions: distance decay and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
@Xangsane @pneumocystosis @BrahminBoss @andy9432 @Iasacrko @HarrierDuBois @Krakowski @MoggerGaston @Krakowski @shabby890 @Eli @Jungcuck @Gonthar @mbolo @Filosephario @wsada

I advice you to do LSJL. Guy named Tyler Davis gained 1.5 inch in 2 years in his 30s. You are young probably you will gain faster and more gains from it. Average guy with closed Growth Plates can gain 0.25 inch per year

Didnt he do lsjl (clamping) for like 10 years and gain close to nothing then come up with a new method different from lsjl which he claims he grew from, i think he bonesmashes his legs

what is ur bideltoid?

tbh,height by stretching is all temporary,losing height by lifting is true but thats all temporary and you will get it back in your sleep

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Quad LL or over.

won’t change a single thing if you do.

Will give you 0.005 cm fr

Didnt he do lsjl (clamping) for like 10 years and gain close to nothing then come up with a new method different from lsjl which he claims he grew from, i think he bonesmashes his legs
nah he said he gained an inch because of it. 0.5 inch was because of Posture. Now he's searching another method, he says that Vibration can increase height even faster, his extimation is 1 inch per year. He admitted that LSJL is too slow it only can give 0.25 inch per year

Why are yall voting no?

I have done it before I gained like 4cm
4 cm from spine decompression likely. If it went away it wasn't actual height gained

4 cm from spine decompression likely. If it went away it wasn't actual height gained
I carried boxes for hours

My lower back was so painful, and decompressed alot!

Idk why u guys dont read OP story before making conclusions

Whats LSJL

stretching for height is broscience, only if you have really bad posture you can get an inch even so that’s a stretch

Found it on yt seems more bs than streching
It's not Bullshit. Just Read Fluid Flow Theory. Guy named Tyler Davis grew from 5'7.5 to 5'9 in his 30s. He still searches other ways to grow taller after puberty. But LSJL nowadays is only Legit way to grow taller after puberty which works 100%

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall
if you have bad posture like lumbar curve and anterior pelvic tilt you can probably get an inch but thats at max

• +1
if you have bad posture like lumbar curve and anterior pelvic tilt you can probably get an inch but thats at max
yes i have it

thats why I said 3-4cm bc I was 3-4cm taller before the incident

@andy9432
This guy actually uses science and anatomy to grow taller, he doesn't uses any Delusional bullshit. He grew from 5'7.5 to 5'9. Also he grew his hand

• Hmm...
This guy actually uses science and anatomy to grow taller, he doesn't uses any Delusional bullshit. He grew from 5'7.5 to 5'9. Also he grew his hand
Okay but can you explain the lenght of the arteries, veins, nerves, ligaments, muscles, fasciae in those spots?

if your bones growth but the other still the same lenght wouldn't it affect those in a negative way????

Okay but can you explain the lenght of the arteries, veins, nerves, ligaments, muscles, fasciae in those spots?

if your bones growth but the other still the same lenght wouldn't it affect those in a negative way????
I think they'd adapt through times and get longer I don't know. This Topic was covered by this guy https://www.youtube.com/@Cyborg4Life He's Proffessional Limb Lengthening Doctor

nah he said he gained an inch because of it. 0.5 inch was because of Posture. Now he's searching another method, he says that Vibration can increase height even faster, his extimation is 1 inch per year. He admitted that LSJL is too slow it only can give 0.25 inch per year
0.25 inches a year is slow but good compared to nothing i guess, but even then he should have at least 2 inches then (just from lsjl alone) as he was doing it for years on end so it must be even slower in reality. No one else managed to replicate his growth either as other people tried it for a while but just gave up eventually

0.25 inches a year is slow but good compared to nothing i guess, but even then he should have at least 2 inches then (just from lsjl alone) as he was doing it for years on end so it must be even slower in reality. No one else managed to replicate his growth either as other people tried it for a while but just gave up eventually
He did it for some Years than stopped it, searches alternative methods. Ithink with HGH it will be Faster, but people should consult professional Doctors and take HGH on their Own Risk

I advise you to do LSJL. Guy named Tyler Davis gained 1.5 inch in 2 years in his 30s. You are young probably you will gain faster and more gains from it. Average guy with closed Growth Plates can gain 0.25 inch per year
One of the most underrated heightmaxxers mentioned on this forum for actually being legit, bro even went on the big LL YouTubers podcast 😂

One of the most underrated heightmaxxers mentioned on this forum for actually being legit, bro even went on the big LL YouTubers podcast 😂
This man is one person on Earth who searches like hell height increasing methods. I really think he will succed someday, he already found some legit proofs and testing them. I think all Blackpillers will worship him when he will find True Height Increasing Method

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart and okwiwhd
This man is one person on Earth who searches like hell height increasing methods. I really think he will succed someday, he already found some legit proofs and testing them. I think all Blackpillers will worship him when he will find True Height Increasing Method
We will and should worship a man like him, he already gained an inch in the recent two years according to one of his medical records he shared on his instagram. He’s very close and we should all treat him with the upmost respect.

• +1
Reactions: The Heartless
placebo coper

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
i might be wrong but didnt he say that the increase in height was a measuring issue? like the nurse measured him 1 inch taller in a visit and on the next it was 1 inch shorter

i might be wrong but didnt he say that the increase in height was a measuring issue? like the nurse measured him 1 inch taller in a visit and on the next it was 1 inch shorter
not sure about this, but what I do know is that the data he provided was multiple visits that clearly showed his height increasing and creeping over time. I am guessing the data he provided was from his primary physicians practice. Again you can find it on his instagram.

We will and should worship a man like him, he already gained an inch in the recent two years according to one of his medical records he shared on his instagram. He’s very close and we should all treat him with the upmost respect.
Yeah I really follow all his instagram posts and stories. He's very close to success. His Vibration theory can be legit way to increase height

Yeah I really follow all his instagram posts and stories. He's very close to success. His Vibration theory can be legit way to increase height
Does this guy have any YouTube videos or such?