I CANNOT FUCKING UNDERSTAND REALITY

MoggsWithBoness

MoggsWithBoness

Anti-vegan
Idk what in the fucking world attracts women. I see people who look worse than me who I mog on any day of the week, randomly bagging stacylites and stacies. Me however, the dude who heightmogs physiquemogs and facemogs all of them, has been getting very low female attention in the past few months. Its like girls would approach me to talk and as soon as I open my mouth and speak 3 sentences theyre so disgusted by me that they would never talk back and even men I mean how fucking bad could I even be at this man I cant cope with anything now. I look decent. Nothing special but def above average. And Im not an autist or anything but idk what it is man.

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
You observe that uglier men are doing better than you, yet still blame looks?

Idk what in the fucking world attracts women. I see people who look worse than me who I mog on any day of the week, randomly bagging stacylites and stacies. Me however, the dude who heightmogs physiquemogs and facemogs all of them, has been getting very low female attention in the past few months. Its like girls would approach me to talk and as soon as I open my mouth and speak 3 sentences theyre so disgusted by me that they would never talk back and even men I mean how fucking bad could I even be at this man I cant cope with anything now. I look decent. Nothing special but def above average. And Im not an autist or anything but idk what it is man.
to act like all 4 billion women on earth like the same thing regardless of age or location is pure retardation but this way of thinking is too common among users of this site, in my country guys who would be told to rope asap if they posted in rating section get with stacies

• +1
Reactions: MoggsWithBoness