I cannot mew for the life of me

piobio

piobio

Iron
ive been trying for a month and i cant get the form right. none of the bullshit youtube advice works i cant fucking mew should i just give up im 17

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, goldpill, datboijj and 2 others
If you can’t new your palate may be too narrow, ask your parents to take you to a dentist or orthodontist to get checked out for palate expanders

Literally just pretend there’s a lifesaver gummy at the top of your mouth and try to suck on it with your tongue. Pay attention to how it feels that’s called a suction hold that position

Your hyoid should be brought up when u do it

• JFL
Reactions: TheReckons
ive been trying for a month and i cant get the form right. none of the bullshit youtube advice works i cant fucking mew should i just give up im 17

womp womp

Cant believe people find that mewing shit hard how hard is it to put your tounge on top of your mouth

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kroenenmaxx and User28823
This is so funny, do you have like a disability or something? Genuinely curious because its not that hard.

MEWING STEPS:
1. Swallow your spit and keep your tounge stuck on the roof of you mouth

THATS FUCKING IT DUMBFUCK!!

• JFL
Reactions: Lived-both-sides

Just do this bro
MC_img_toung%20posture.jpg

It doesnt work so whatever
Get bimax already

• +1
Reactions: user123456, Deleted member 25377 and future_mogger
cope anyways

• +1
Reactions: user123456, chinmax and future_mogger
hey dumbfuck mewing doesnt work its a lie from BIGJAWLINE to sell you products. if youre fat, lose weight. if youre skinny and your jawline still sucks youre genetically cooked unlucky go next.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377
and if you have a recessed chin then braces can help you.

becayse you werent edging to looksmax

Tiktoker greycell leave

Just fucking stop mewing does nothing

Took me years of not trying to eventually try and get it right and still not do it

Over

Cant believe people find that mewing shit hard how hard is it to put your tounge on top of your mouth
there are people with asymetrical mouth roofs, with one side higher than the other
or one side more forward than the other
also some people don't even have enough room to put their toungue because their palate is small

I can't mew because I can't breath with my nose only. I need surgery for deviated septum

Literally just pretend there’s a lifesaver gummy at the top of your mouth and try to suck on it with your tongue. Pay attention to how it feels that’s called a suction hold that position

Your hyoid should be brought up when u do it
how do you suck with your tongue
This is so funny, do you have like a disability or something? Genuinely curious because its not that hard.

MEWING STEPS:
1. Swallow your spit and keep your tounge stuck on the roof of you mouth

THATS FUCKING IT DUMBFUCK!!
its impossible to retain the position

• JFL
Reactions: TheMaxxer333
there are people with asymetrical mouth roofs, with one side higher than the other
or one side more forward than the other
also some people don't even have enough room to put their toungue because their palate is small
This is just a curse of how shitty dentist are in The West they make you get braces before you jaws stop developing they take all 4 wisdom teeth out so your jaw gets smaller. #1 reason people jaws are becoming so fucked were they can not simply put there tounge above there mouth.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Mewing = cope

• +1
Reactions: TUX