I can't believe how pathetic and self-deprecating Asian males are

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken

How the fuck do Asian males even cope with their existence? Like seriously? Can you picture some white dude making a video saying the reason black men aren't allowed at white brothels is because they don't want to get mogged by BBC? Or turn their pathetic sexual failures into a source of humiliating comedy to entertain blacks?

Literally what the fuck.

I can't believe anybody would respect themselves this little. Just literally fucking lol if this is even remotely common among Asians. I can see now why 90% of your foids think you are a joke and are cucking you for white males just lol this shit goes beyond looks theory. You are literally just born to be cucked by other races :feelskek:

White males: "YOU ARE A FAGGOT AND A CUCK! ALL YOUR WOMAN ARE BELONG TO US!!! :feelsree:"
Asian males: "Okay :feelsbadman:"

Caged

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RiceCel1234, LampPostPrime, Rojda Lipa and 10 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ARCelM, RiceCel1234, sportsmogger and 8 others
I don't think the brothel thing is because of penis size, the previous reasons seem more legit. You can get into a decent amount if you can speak japanese or if you can prove you're living there, but guaranteed not allowed into pink salons

It's pathetic but it's the only way they can get ahead in the west

Simu liu got canceled for having an Asianmasculinity tier internet history

Hollywood just won't give them a break

• Woah
Reactions: mogstars
I don't think the brothel thing is because of penis size, the previous reasons seem more legit. You can get into a decent amount if you can speak japanese or if you can prove you're living there, but guaranteed not allowed into pink salons
Tbh I'm not even convinced Asian brothels reject whites. I think it's just something they tell their local male clients because they don't want to look like 'whores' for sleeping with the 'enemy´. It's sort of like how some white dudes dislike the thought of dating a white woman who's fucked blacks because they'll assume that they're trash.

Furthermore, even if we assume the idea to be true that Asian women have tighter cunts, you'd still have to be bigger than 80% of dudes for this to make any meaningful difference.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe, datboijj and Trilogy
These women are liberal af despite wanting to forget their asianness. They wish so badly they were a white blonde girl. They’re more eugenicist than hitler but they still are liberals.
Politics is a bullshit smokescreen everybody wants the same thing jfl.

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one
Tbh I'm not even convinced Asian brothels reject whites. I think it's just something they tell their local male clients because they don't want to look like 'whores' for sleeping with the 'enemy´. It's sort of like how some white dudes dislike the thought of dating a white woman who's fucked blacks because they'll assume that they're trash.

Furthermore, even if we assume the idea to be true that Asian women have tighter cunts, you'd still have to be bigger than 80% of dudes for this to make any meaningful difference.
they don't, I know someone who went to Japan and claimed prostitutes tried to get him inside all the time in red light districts

It’s not hard to be bigger than 80% of Asian dudes.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxing
they don't, I know someone who went to Japan and claimed prostitutes tried to get him inside all the time in red light districts
Was he good looking lol?

It's pathetic but it's the only way they can get ahead in the west

Simu liu got canceled for having an Asianmasculinity tier internet history
To be fair I went on there once and everything was basically like an @Ai Impact thread, expect you replace "White" with "Asian".

There were dudes arguing that Asians were superior because of their skull shape. That's looksmax stormcel stuff. That shit doesn't fly for any race in mainstream circles.

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and Deleted member 26859
Asian men deserve to be "betrayed" by asian women

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, mogstars, radicalrationalist and 1 other person
Asian men deserve to be "betrayed" by asian women
Tbh.

Truth be told, I'm not convinced Asians are even collectivist at all despite what the stereotypes say. They're just weak and submissive which makes it easier for authority to subjugate them.

• +1
Reactions: radicalrationalist and horizontallytall
This is why they will never become apex civilization like the West despite their high IQs.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
when you look like this, being a self deprecating jester is the only way to be accepted by normies:

ken-jeong-2010-mtv-movie-awards-ass-08.jpg

ken-jeong-2010-mtv-movie-awards-ass.jpg

• +1
Reactions: mogstars
WTF is this Asian hates post OP?