I can't believe how pathetic IncelTears actually are. GTFIH.

F780C859 55FF 415E 9A81 DA9DDA166E19

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GorgeousDevil, Vitruvian, Good_Little_Goy and 3 others
even Gab and 4chan ban u for doxxing but l*ddit, which bans you for making George Floyd memes, doesnt, as long as the victim is a political enemy.

• +1
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov
Dont be like .co and let these disgusting subhuman faggots live in ur head rent free.

They literally live off ppl feeding them (the Troll). Just ignore these degenerates and let them rot in that subreddit.

Those are subhuman faggots, majority of .me mogs them and would fuck >98% of them up in a fight.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 4332, Deleted member 2012 and 8 others
@Dyo before making this thread

Lemme edit this shit so i can appear low inhib

Lmao my reason for joining was trying to looksmax too. They try so hard this isn’t an incel forum but there are incels here

17895D77 A770 4867 B504 2536E152F698

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
Indiscriminate doxxing of IT members shall ensue, looksmax.me constituents and supporters of @Chad1212 should organise and an assault shall take place upon anyone frequenting the IT subreddit. On the other hand, doing this could lead to a war, in which a disproportionate number of .me users will suffer the same fate as mr. 1212, due to the nature of our forum, (personal information readily available, a entire cache of doxxable photos, and a confrontational world view). Sadly we may just have to take the blow, learn from Mr 1212's mistake, and take preventative measures to ensure those fucking bored vultures don't get the upperhand on us.
this.

Chad1212 made a rape threat toward a foid who he posted pictures of and had her insta.

simply put, don't post foids that you know IRL here and don't make any threats

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem, Dunkelheit and TheMewingBBC

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Dionysus, Deleted member 2012, maxmendietta and 6 others
Lol this is epic

Holy shit lol my reason for joining was suspicious as fuck
AhahahITspotted

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, Deleted member 2012, Vitruvian and 4 others
Inceltears exposed

if you see them making a thread than post this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Vitruvian, Jerzy Bondov and 1 other person
Screenshot 20200702 132111

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, Deleted member 2012, Hero of the Imperium and 2 others
Look at the difference between my initial reasoning behind wanting to join. A huge portion of this userbase legit just want to look max and move on, it's probably the most harmless concept yet males 'looksmaxxing' is insanely stigmatized.

My reason:
View attachment 486818

vs obvious incetears users:
View attachment 486820
View attachment 486821

how fucking pathetic, instead of bashing the shit out of us unjustly, maybe they should reflect upon themselves. More than half of us don't even use incel terms, because this is barely an incel forum in comparison to incels.is. Fuck off IncelTears you nigger faggots.
They think most of us are incels too. My reasoning for joining this site is pretty much the same as yours

Good thread

20200702 183421

Little did he know he would just ldar:feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Vitruvian, Arvenas, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
What's an incel? First time hearing this term
tenor.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and HighIQcel
it users always glow so hard

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
0965C2C2 1B4C 45CC 902A C4957FEAF592

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Zeta ascended, Borneon_Tyger and 3 others
They need to create an imaginary enemy. If they dont. how can they bear knowing that their wasted time is actually wasted.
20200703 141248

By the way. I never once called someone a "foid" because i find it incredibly cringy and childish.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Mr.cope, Danish_Retard and 7 others
This actually got 70 reacts what the flying fuk

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 2756 and Patient A
idk their reasons seem about right

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, Danish_Retard, ChoSeungHui and 3 others
So saddened

so these femorrhoids know exactly theyre big whores that care about looks only yet tell incels to improve their personality? lmfao

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
This is the reason I gave to join the forum lol :
''I wanna be rated and know what I should do to improve my looks.''

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Abd37150e129b3d9895def682df669da

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
So fucking cringe
The worst is that
They actually think that they are smart by writing this lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Truecel14 and Deleted member 2756
76 reacts? thanks boyos.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012
It said I was gonna be rejected if I didn’t put in effort… so I wrote a paragraph too

This was mine:

My whole life I was blue pilled, every time I got rejected I would always deny that it was my looks, I would always come up with laughable coping excuses: "maybe she was in a bad mood, its not you", "Maybe she really does see me just as a friend because of the way I introduced myself to her, it's not my looks, I should've been flirty and confident from the beginning" next thing you know there she is hooking up with an even older "friend" of hers who just so happens to be a chad. Chads don't get frienzoned. But I do. And this pill is brutal. My whole life I was wasting my time coping. Now that I got black pilled I NEED to looksmax, I'm still young and I believe I still have hope of at least making it to high tier normie and ascending.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7240 and Spartacus1-
Looking good baby

• JFL
Reactions: Julius
And this is the lesson those retards took out of this thread:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, Danish_Retard, Dionysus and 5 others
My reason: I want to contribute my blackpilled knowledge. I come from Lookism

What I actually do: Proceed to only browse and shitpost in Offtopic once in awhile. Never once looked into the Looksmaxxing section :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6695, Hero of the Imperium, Danish_Retard and 3 others
And this is the lesson those retards took out of this thread:
View attachment 491134
Why didn't we think of that boys? let's get some makeup, this dude's cracked the code. I Don't think there's anything more that I want in life than to be called a homosexual, brilliant. The levels of virtue signaling and retardation is unparalled.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, Deleted member 6695, Alexanderr and 4 others
OP pm me please

23D91220 C11B 42AF A584 C4B6927D6859

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, chadpreetcel123 and Deleted member 2756
Unbenannt

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pillarman, Deleted member 1751 and Danish_Retard

FBI said no.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753 and Deleted member 1751
In the end, .cochadcels and .megigachadcels always win

Low t if you wrote an essay to join

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
I can't screenshot it but this is what I put I was referring to looksmaxxing and the belief that looks are important to your success in life.
I've been a long time lurker I'd say at least 6 or so months now. I mainly look at off topic and the looksmaxing section. I want to join because I want to be apart of a community that thinks like me and I'd like to express my thoughts to people with similar ideas. The people on this forum are also very funny.