• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 50702, try2beme, HeightPilledum and 1 other person
“Jamie vardy brooooooo”
“He was 26 when he got scouted brooooooo”

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon, try2beme, Heinrich Schmidt and 3 others
“Jamie vardy brooooooo”
“He was 26 when he got scouted brooooooo”
Tbf there's some people like Dibu Martinez who was just random retard in his 20s on the nosebleeds, then out of nowhere he wins the World Cup with Messi with one of the most clutch saves in the history of football

Tbf there's some people like Dibu Martinez who was just random retard in his 20s on the nosebleeds, then out of nowhere he wins the World Cup with Messi with one of the most clutch saves in the history of football
View attachment 2589525
I wanted france to win so bad. That keeper is so narcy

I wanted france to win so bad. That keeper is so narcy
Why do you want the team full of niggers to win against the mostly White team with the GOAT in it?

I think it's even more cucked to just watch sports imo, there is a ridiculous quantity of sports fans out in the world, tragic waste of time and energy, it yields no benefit to yourself to entertain yourself in that manner.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52625
I think it's even more cucked to just watch sports imo, there is a ridiculous quantity of sports fans out in the world, tragic waste of time and energy, it yields no benefit to yourself to entertain yourself in that manner.
I watch sports only when there's a country that represents me
The other shit is just pointless, it's basically my country vs your country in a competition

• JFL
Reactions: Bushman and HeightPilledum
I watch sports only when there's a country that represents me
The other shit is just pointless, it's basically my country vs your country in a competition
I understand that to a certain extent, in the US it's entirely a cucked system tho. Everybody is just watching random dudes from completely random parts of the US on completely random teams throwing around a football multiple times a week and have fantasy leagues and shit. I still think it's weird to watch sports when there's a country representing you unless it's the world cup/olympics/things of that nature.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52625 and HeightPilledum
Im not larping nigger

True. But wanting to be a sportsball player when older is a normal NT kid trait. If you didnt play sports as a normally developing teen just kill yourself ngl.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and fuxkdakikez
All famous athletes are born into aristocratic Illuminati families

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez