How do normies smile so much?

laaltin

laaltin

stagnation breeds stress
I don’t fit in this normie world. They are always smiling but I can’t do that, so i end up bringing their energy down jfl. Those fuckers expect everyone to smile and oofie doofie throughout life. Guess what I’m an abused dog and fuck you.

• +1
Reactions: Clqs and Tabula Rasa
I smile but my eyes never smile

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
IMG 6616

• +1
Reactions: Clqs
I find it hard to smile, only when really enjoying myself i can smile

• +1
Reactions: soover4me and laaltin
I don’t fit in this normie world. They are always smiling but I can’t do that, so i end up bringing their energy down jfl. Those fuckers expect everyone to smile and oofie doofie throughout life. Guess what I’m an abused dog and fuck you.
Most people that smile have good palates like margot robbie. All the subhuman palatecels are conscious enough not show their disgusting 4 teeth grin.

• So Sad
Reactions: laaltin
I find it hard to smile, only when really enjoying myself i can smile
Well, normies expect you to smile while conversing with them. Brutal for non-NTs, affects your quality of life because people’s perception of you (stuck up, arrogant etc. etc.) affects your money making capability/endurance

• JFL
  • +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Small front tooth gap is bad if white teeth pink gums 8 tooth smile?
Average is what delon has. Obv, ideal is 12 teeth smile. Basically what margot robbie has. It's a sign of proper maxillo-facial development. As for diastema, it's mostly caused by having small teeth.

is 8 tooth smile the bare minimum ?

Normies just are pretty oblivious to most of life and can actually be happy for the most part that is why

• +1
Reactions: laaltin