I cant cope anymore with the blackpill

best cope after knowing the blackpill?

• Total voters
imabetanumale

imabetanumale

narcy pirate 🏴‍☠️ and rep cowboy 🤠
how to recover the motivation for life after knowing your cucked future with women as a sub 5 male.
My grandfather by dad side was known as a womanizer so i think is in my genes to pursuit and find motivation in women but after knowing the blackpill its over,i cant find motivation to live my life anymore,i dont want to do anything not even copes like videogames can save me.

money?
scorts?
hobbies?
spirituality?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Deleted member 62902, BrahminBoss and 3 others
the blackpill has devastated my soul

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, lemonnz, Xtra and 1 other person
There's no cut throat answer for this, as much of a faggot as I'm going to sound but, life is what you make it

• +1
Reactions: pig_face, scrunchables, Lynxress and 1 other person
how to recover the motivation for life after knowing your cucked future with women as a sub 5 male.
My grandfather by dad side was known as a womanizer so i think is in my genes to pursuit and find motivation in women but after knowing the blackpill its over,i cant find motivation to live my life anymore,i dont want to do anything not even copes like videogames can save me.

money?
scorts?
hobbies?
spirituality?

the blackpill has devastated my soul
I hate anyone who says the blackpill is good, I was 1000x happier in life as an npc bluepill normie

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: scrunchables and InnerVoid
Money and health

• Hmm...
Reactions: imabetanumale
one day ill ascend

Be a cuck, I'm not sure whether you are trolling or you actually have that fetish lol

money?
scorts?
hobbies?
spirituality?

All of the above. You need all the cope you can get.

• +1
Reactions: proxyy
Do you notice how much admiration your female relatives have for your grandad when his womanising is spoken about?

Alcohol

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
surgery until you are 6 psl