i cant cope with circumcision anymore

@Miniskull how is phymosis a meme?

@Miniskull how is phymosis a meme?
No one gets this shit outside of the US so I assume it s some bs made up by your doctors. And even if it s real it seems to be caused by forceful foreskin retraction in infancy. Which is what American nurses do to boys. So as I've stated it s an American meme.

I actually think it makes my dick more aesthetic

No one gets this shit outside of the US so I assume it s some bs made up by your doctors. And even if it s real it seems to be caused by forceful foreskin retraction in infancy. Which is what American nurses do to boys. So as I've stated it s an American meme.
i dont live in the us u fucking retarded

I actually think it makes my dick more aesthetic
that was the excuse of my homossexual doctor after he removed the frenulum: He said "it looked better this way". The amount of grief i feel remembering that is just insane.

its not at all, and u also have less if u was mutilated

the penis becames 50% useless either way

a lot

no point being gl if the ultimate reward is not as pleasurable. Life lost its meaning
I get what your saying. I heard somewhere that your dick grows better in your puberty stage if your uncircumcised

I get what your saying. I heard somewhere that your dick grows better in your puberty stage if your uncircumcised
idk about that but its because u lost girth cause the skin is stretched and size cause the dick doesnt get as hard since there is no sufficient skin.

idk about that but its because u lost girth cause the skin is stretched and size cause the dick doesnt get as hard since there is no sufficient skin.
I also heard this dude said his dick started growing a little bit after foreskin restoration

Phymosis is real but you better try various stretching routines and steroid creams before going under a knife. As for already lost foreskin - need to restore it, there are some methods, it won't bring back your sensitivity fully but will be better than now.

Phymosis is real but you better try various stretching routines and steroid creams before going under a knife. As for already lost foreskin - need to restore it, there are some methods, it won't bring back your sensitivity fully but will be better than now.
im restoring, its a massive time to recover just some of it (most things r permanently lost and foregen will be available in more than a decade probab). It would recover most if i hadnt my frenulum removed, which i talked with the doctor and he lied to me and removed either way. And after said it looked better aesthetically, fucking homossexual mf.

i dont live in the us u fucking retarded
Even if you really had this shit why did you try to "treat" it ? Who the fuck cares if your foreskin doesn t retract.

Even if you really had this shit why did you try to "treat" it ? Who the fuck cares if your foreskin doesn t retract.
i?? how would i have sex tard, you cant.