I cant go to the gym anymore

D

Deleted member 39692

Legend
i wish i could go to the gym, but im already at the level where i dont wanna go any bigger

• JFL
Reactions: Akhi and Magnum Opus
I don't go to the gym because the level of annoying foids is too high

You still have to go to mantain your current size

You still have to go to mantain your current size
Lol I had a 2 year gym break, didn't lift for 1 yr during the covid peak then got back at it at home with body weight workouts and during my break I didn't lose size
This is me currently

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: SoundnVision, Akhi, kanderior and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Orc and Magnum Opus
following @Orc workout plan and diet i see
Yup I just do the main lifts atm namely squat bench and deadlifts, I don't like DLs that much so I often skip them, the rest are push up variations

Diet: I just eat anything that mom makes, including my favorite meal, dino nuggets

• JFL
Reactions: SoundnVision and Deleted member 39692
Yup I just do the main lifts atm namely squat bench and deadlifts, I don't like DLs that much so I often skip them, the rest are push up variations

Diet: I just eat anything that mom makes, including my favorite meal, dino nuggets
Certified. Thats all it takes.

You eaten ya chicken to fella

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
I use to go 6x a week but recently cut it down to 3-4 days , my drive isnt the same anymore
Im way past newbie gains and i ran a mini cycle so the drive and motivation to keep lifting after you reach a good size is lacking for me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39692