Theres this chad at my gym and hes so motivated

Willmogulater

Willmogulater

Brownmaxxing
Whenever i go to gym he was the one who worked harder than the rest, people here cope and say just give up if u are short or ugly, muh chad eat pizzas and stay lean this is just the negative stuff dont ever give up even if u are not good looking or not tall doing something is always better than just rotting, please dont listed to the bullshit here and go gym do work even if u do 9-5 its good and keep grinding (doent necessarily mean woek hard everyday) just be consistant is the key

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, Pikabro and randomop
Listening to negativity is a brutal trap non NTs like me fall into and how you end up rotting your life away tbh

chud has the good looks to keep grinding n shut

chud has the good looks to keep grinding n shut
Facts, he receives positive reinforcement from having improved on his already god-like genetic base. He probably already had the bodybuilder genetics and natural testosterone to get jacked in a year or less.

• +1
Reactions: dantemaxxing
Chads are happy because they have what we don't, the better they look the more they fuck. How isn't that a motivation?

• +1
Reactions: dantemaxxing
100% correct op, consistency is way more important. 30 mins a day lifting over a year is (30x365= ~5500 hours)

Chads get positive reinforcement while we get negative reinforcement.