Chad matching with subhumans

First of all, the pics are genuinely bad. He gets height mogged by the ginger too.

Also, if you do ascend then you can absolutely slay. U just need to pretend u r interested in an LTR. Pump and dump them. Take them out for drinks maybe and try and fuck on the first date lol. I dont know I am KHHV so i am largely talking out of my ass but these are my observations.

I think instant slaying for a Chad is much easier in clubs/raves etc but u need to be tall for that.

On tinder, If u r going to be upfront about it being a hookup then its going to be a bit difficult. Its better to be vague or make it seem you are serious about them and want an LTR. Then just pump and dump later.
Why do they genuinely believe they’re entitled to an ltr

check my BWC pill thread and see my results with worse pics than this lol damn i mog hard

check my BWC pill thread and see my results with worse pics than this lol damn i mog hard
Just checked it, the fucking line " i like being filled up" fucking nigger whores why cant i find bitches like this on tinder

Your matches become giga Stacies compared to my subhuman whore matches larping as my Chad cousin

htbs and stacies are no where to b found on apps in my area i get alot of those but thats expected, most women ugly or hot ALL go for the top 10% men

• JFL
Reactions: Verline
most women ugly or hot ALL go for the top 10% men
Its insane though? My theory is that all the girls are gasligthing their subhuman friends, just look at tiktok where ugly girls post some cringe shit crying about their appearance and ALL the comments are "NO GIRLS YOUR SO PRETTY OMG" the ltbs actually starts to Believe she is a 10 meanwhile she is a deformed subhuman

Mogs you to the tasmanian jungle and back nigger

He is Chadlite+
How? I got 185 likes in one day I. London? So he obviously doesn’t you fucking gimp shut your mouth

How? I got 185 likes in one day I. London? So he obviously doesn’t you fucking gimp shut your mouth
With your logic if i would larp as some model and get less likes then you would be better looking? He does mog you regardless and is 192 cm it's all about where your swiping from as well and you swiped in London, I swiped in a semi small town in Sweden, keep coping you ethnic nigger

Last edited: