Chad matching with subhumans

Verline

Verline

Bronze
I usually go on tinder to larp as my "Chad" cousin, haven't done it in a few years so i thought i give it a try again to see what matches i get.

I got 15 matches within 24 hours(i live in a big city btw)

I have been on subs and 4chan for years but im going insane thats why im posting this lol.

How the fuck do you slay or get hookups on tinder, i know that tinder is dogshit to use for men and that its heaven for women but i mean this is next level, I even messaged some of the subhuman girls i matched with if they wanted to hookup and 80% of them said no or gave some story about how they dont hookup on the first date, they were literally subhumans.

Im working on my own appearance atm so i could hopefully "slay" i dont want a relationship i just wanna fuck LOL, but it seems impossible if even "Chad" cant make it work.
I would also post the girls i matched with to show how brutal it was, but idk if thats tos on here?

Thoughts?

Attachments

• ollie 4.jpg
    ollie 4.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 0
  • ollie3.jpg
    ollie3.jpg
    377 KB · Views: 0
  • Ollie2.jpg
    Ollie2.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Ollie.jpg
    Ollie.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 0
  • ollie5.jpg
    ollie5.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme
@Xangsane if you saw the matches dude holyshit can i post them without getting banned LOL

• Woah
Reactions: Xangsane
I usually go on tinder to larp as my "Chad" cousin, haven't done it in a few years so i thought i give it a try again to see what matches i get.

I have been on subs and 4chan for years but im going insane thats why im posting this lol.

How the fuck do you slay or get hookups on tinder, i know that tinder is dogshit to use for men and that its heaven for women but i mean this is next level, I even messaged some of the subhuman girls i matched with if they wanted to hookup and 80% of them said no or gave some story about how they dont hookup on the first date, they were literally subhumans.

Im working on my own appearance atm so i could hopefully "slay" i dont want a relationship i just wanna fuck LOL, but it seems impossible if even "Chad" cant make it work.
I would also post the girls i matched with to show how brutal it was, but idk if thats tos on here?

Thoughts?
most women want LTR.

• JFL
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper and Verline

Attachments

• over5.jpg
    over5.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • over4.jpg
    over4.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • over 3.jpg
    over 3.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • over2.jpg
    over2.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • over.jpg
    over.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BeanletMogger, murdah, Klasik01 and 10 others
jesus and they want LTR?
I swear im losing my mind, im legit working on myself to "slay" but if my fucking "chad" cousin is matching with these subhuman dogs, what chance do i have?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: losthope, 147, copemaxxeer and 1 other person
I swear im losing my mind, im legit working on myself to "slay" but if my fucking "chad" cousin is matching with these subhuman dogs, what chance do i have?
women generally want an ltr and feel used if pumped an ddumped

women generally want an ltr and feel used if pumped an ddumped
Yea true, but if someone is "chad" enough surely you can just pump. how tf do you get slays if you dont go clubbing LOL, and on top of that imagine my cousin matching with these subhuman girls, its actually unreal, im like shocked, meanwhile when i larp as a obese short ltb i get legit hundreds of matches within hours

• +1
Yea true, but if someone is "chad" enough surely you can just pump. how tf do you get slays if you dont go clubbing LOL, and on top of that imagine my cousin matching with these subhuman girls, its actually unreal, im like shocked, meanwhile when i larp as a obese short ltb i get legit hundreds of matches within hours
a lot want to lock down a chad.

a lot want to lock down a chad.
True, looks like even if i ascend i wont slay LOL, like i just wanna fucking slay hoes, dosent matter if its ltb but if my cousin is matching with these subhuman niggers, its beyond over and i dont go to clubs either or anything

• +1
True, looks like even if i ascend i wont slay LOL, like i just wanna fucking slay hoes, dosent matter if its ltb but if my cousin is matching with these subhuman niggers, its beyond over and i dont go to clubs either or anything
I gave predictions to foids about their husbands (lookswise) based on when and where they were born, 100+ of them. The vast majority were unhapy

• JFL
  • So Sad
I gave predictions to foids about their husbands (lookswise) based on when and where they were born, 100+ of them. The vast majority were unhapy
I can only imagine why LOL

• +1
  • +1
  • Woah
I guess its time for the little prostitutionmaxxing? All hope is truly lost, 2 of the subhumans even unmatched me when i asked them to smash

I guess its time for the little prostitutionmaxxing? All hope is truly lost, 2 of the subhumans even unmatched me when i asked them to smash
@Xangsane

• +1
I can only imagine why LOL

there were more GL women than GL men indicated in the reports.

Please do
done.

@Xangsane
they wanted an ltr.

• +1
Reactions: Verline

@liberiangrimreaper

• +1
done.

they wanted an ltr.
LOL the 25 year old whore was going through it, classic women response "no offense to this man hes probably very nice but i couldnt do it"

Maybe the true way of slaying is rape

thanks, what are your thoughts?
its funny to read but expected from the women ngl

i don't think any person likes to hear they're destined to get average or below

• +1
its funny to read but expected from the women ngl

i don't think any person likes to hear they're destined to get average or below
I mean, 97% of women were expected to marry MTN or below, compared to just 75% of men (for MTB or below)
A lot of the women cried, were upset, backtracked and asked for "personality" or pretended to be happy about the results.
One foid got a Chad SMV guy but laughed (but she has now found him IRL)

• JFL
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
LTBs only have their personalities to help them cope, so they’re not going to be so sexually liberal. Also, they haven’t been too accustomed to thirsty guys, so sex right off the bat feels taboo.

Try it with better looking women, especially in the high MTB to HTB range. Results should be better.

LTBs only have their personalities to help them cope, so they’re not going to be so sexually liberal. Also, they haven’t been too accustomed to thirsty guys, so sex right off the bat feels taboo.

Try it with better looking women, especially in the high MTB to HTB range. Results should be better.
Idk i would think "subhuman" girls or even ltbs would be "thirsty" especially when its with someone way above their league since they dont get anything anyways like the average man jfl, i do see your point though, to bad i dont match with anyone above subhuman

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee
Idk i would think "subhuman" girls or even ltbs would be "thirsty" especially when its with someone way above their league since they dont get anything anyways like the average man jfl, i do see your point though, to bad i dont match with anyone above subhuman
Girls aren’t as thirsty as dudes. And if the looks discrepancy is too high, they get suspicious or insecure.

• +1
Reactions: disheartenedcel
Only chad fucks on tinder this is water you need to go outside

Thoughts?
Over for earth

• JFL
Reactions: Verline
None, that’s why I deleted hinge and tinder. Sure I slayed an stacylite ethnic from it once but it’s terrible just go clubbing or to raves to get hoes man

Dating apps are for men whose favorite hobby is dumpster diving.
Most of Chad's lays from dating apps are fat subhumans and beckies.

Did you really think it was this easy to fuck Stacies even if you are Chad? Just sign up on an app and voila? :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Did you really think it was this easy to fuck Stacies even if you are Chad? Just sign up on an app and voila? :lul::lul::lul::lul:
Never said i wanted stacies, just very surprised at my matches and getting rejected by subhumans as well, look at my profile and the subhumans i matched with nigger

Thats the point you dogshit idiot, my profile is "chad" yet i matched with subhumans
You dogshit idiot, that's why I'm saying normies have to go out and fuck people irl

You dogshit idiot, that's why I'm saying normies have to go out and fuck people irl
Literally "chad" profile so not your everyday "normal" person, thats the point, but then again you cant "win" as a man on dating apps

First of all, the pics are genuinely bad. He gets height mogged by the ginger too.

Also, if you do ascend then you can absolutely slay. U just need to pretend u r interested in an LTR. Pump and dump them. Take them out for drinks maybe and try and fuck on the first date lol. I dont know I am KHHV so i am largely talking out of my ass but these are my observations.

I think instant slaying for a Chad is much easier in clubs/raves etc but u need to be tall for that.

On tinder, If u r going to be upfront about it being a hookup then its going to be a bit difficult. Its better to be vague or make it seem you are serious about them and want an LTR. Then just pump and dump later.

Last edited:
I wanted to add more to the above post but i cant cause the 30 mint limit passed....Here below is my actual post of what I want to say fully -->

First of all, the pics are genuinely bad. He gets height mogged by the ginger too. A proper chad profile does not look like this.

Also, if you do ascend then you can absolutely slay. U just need to pretend u r interested in an LTR. Pump and dump them. Take them out for drinks maybe and try and fuck on the first date lol. I dont know I am KHHV so i am largely talking out of my ass but these are my observations.

I think instant slaying for a Chad is much easier in clubs/raves etc but u need to be tall for that.

On tinder, If u r going to be upfront about it being a hookup then its going to be a bit difficult. A lot of foids like to maintain plausible deniability when it comes to a hookup, so its better to be vague or make it seem you are serious about them and want an LTR. Then just pump and dump later.

if u r going to be upfront about it being only a hookup, then u better be an athlete or celeb tbh. Even a regular chad will struggle to be THIS upfront. This is why on tiktok/reddit/twitter u see women crying about how men dont commit, those chads have figured out that u just need to fake commitment and fake being into an LTR with her and then pump and dump her (if a hookup is all u want). Now if chad ends up wanting more then he can continue talking to her and get into a relationship or put her into a confusing situationship ofcourse. Note how women also cry about situationships on social media.

So yeah dont be upfront about it being a hookup. For hookups with non garbage dump women you also need to be sometimes in the right place at the right time [like for example if shes ovulating and down for it].

Also another thing, plenty of women are well aware of their looks level, so when a chad expresses interest in them, they get spooked and know he isnt for real or he might be a catfish. This is why faking LTR intentions and going on atleast 1 date becomes important to build comfort.

Last edited:
First of all, the pics are genuinely bad. He gets height mogged by the ginger too.
"bad pics" proceeds to point out the pic he gets "height mogged" a little by a ginger who gets mogged facially, so whats your point?
Of course this is old news, problem is i cant get a match to begin with, dating apps are floded with men

My problem is i suffer from very bad anxiety i tried going clubs with some friends but i can't do it since i start having panic attacks LOL, so i wanted to resort to dating apps, but yea i agree thats the best way to hook up so i have to fix that

"bad pics" proceeds to point out the pic he gets "height mogged" a little by a ginger who gets mogged facially, so whats your point?
my point is that women dont want to see a guy getting mogged at ALL lmao. who gives a fuck if he mogs him facially, hes still getting height mogged and being made to look smaller. Only have solo pics or ones where u clearly face+heightmog other men.

Of course this is old news, problem is i cant get a match to begin with, dating apps are floded with men
then your chad isnt much of a chad. Location plays a big role too btw. Also see this guy getting matches on tinder/bumble easily. Also austin dunham himself has many videos of himself getting a fuckload of matches. Go thru his channel and see his tinder experiments if u want.

My problem is i suffer from very bad anxiety i tried going clubs with some friends but i can't do it since i start having panic attacks LOL, so i wanted to resort to dating apps, but yea i agree thats the best way to hook up so i have to fix that
yeah that sucks and is unfortunate. Also alot of women meet guys thru instagram now which is pretty much a dating app. They even meet by sliding into dms on tiktok JFL. So yeah use those maybe.

Not a good enough profile for 2024. Pics are garbage

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
my point is that women dont want to see a guy getting mogged at ALL lmao. who gives a fuck if he mogs him facially, hes still getting height mogged and being made to look smaller. Only have solo pics or ones where u clearly face+heightmog other men.
Disagree, when its such a small height difference it dosent matter, if anything you should put pics where you are close to less attractive people to make yourself appear more attractive lol
Also see this guy getting matches on tinder/bumble easily. Also austin dunham himself has many videos of himself getting a fuckload of matches. Go thru his channel and see his tinder experiments if u want.
Will check this out, thanks
yeah that sucks and is unfortunate. Also alot of women meet guys thru instagram now which is pretty much a dating app. They even meet by sliding into dms on tiktok JFL. So yeah use those maybe.
I tried doing this when i was on tinder, found over weight whales who had their insta in their bio and i wrote a normal message like "i saw you on tinder and thought you were really cute so i wanted to message you" Not even ONE responded out of maybe 20 jfl and tbh im not even that bad not to be to biased

then your chad isnt much of a chad. Location plays a big role too btw
Look at the pics and then say that again, agree that location is a huge part, im in sweden in a pretty big city, my "theory" is that the apps are just to flooded with to many men