I can’t keep going like this

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Money.
Sleep, wake up, work, home 1.30h , gym, sleep repeat.
All day everyday.

It’s fucking exhausting, can’t believe there’s people who wage all their lives and never miss one day at work…and k work in a office so i’m 90% of the time on a chair…crazy.

(requires me to think a lot tho that’s exhausting as well)

Any advice?

• +1
Reactions: Ark
Get rich or go into the wild/moutains like a wolf tf you mean any advice

Get rich or go into the wild/moutains like a wolf tf you mean any advice
nigga what are fucking 14? you don’t know shit about life get a job nigger

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
Hustle & grind

nigga what are fucking 14? you don’t know shit about life get a job nigger
Im 18 and i work at the factory faggot you dont know me and you talk retard

Im 18 and i work at the factory faggot you dont know me and you talk retard
no nigga, don’t tell me make money or go wild if you wage slabs in a factory

Kys

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
no nigga, don’t tell me make money or go wild if you wage slabs in a factory
Fucking retard im talking to you because you complain who talks about me, and i dont plan to work in a factory all my life its because i got no money, you complain about how you work all day and ask for advice when the solutions are simple to see, get rich or leave society

• +1
Fucking retard im talking to you because you complain who talks about me, and i dont plan to work in a factory all my life its because i got no money, you complain about how you work all day and ask for advice when the solutions are simple to see, get rich or leave society
so true #AndrewTate2024

• JFL
Reactions: Ark and PseudoMaxxer
i don’t know, is it really either rot or grind? No in between?
we are meant to work hard since the day we are born, we already have shitty cards if u LDAR it get more shittier than this (this is my cope in my head so i get motivation to work)

• +1
Be chad

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Ark
Going with the flow is (as i said) Not sleeping enough, Not having any fun activities (I don’t actually enjoy the gym), staying home 1.30h a day, sitting in traffic, and working 10h a day
I think you can find a sub-70 hr a week job

I think you can find a sub-70 hr a week job
yeah but my job rn is practically a dream for my parents since i’m in my way to become a mechanical engineer. If i live this job they will legit go crazy. I’m now stuck in a forever loop everyday the same bullshit and i can’t even leave the job and rot home cuz my parents would hate me forever and tell me i’m a failur.

It’s over for me.

yeah but my job rn is practically a dream for my parents since i’m in my way to become a mechanical engineer. If i live this job they will legit go crazy. I’m now stuck in a forever loop everyday the same bullshit and i can’t even leave the job and rot home cuz my parents would hate me forever and tell me i’m a failur.

It’s over for me.
You're not going to convince me that your only good career path requires you to work 70+ hr/week when you have marketable skills that could be applied almost anywhere

• +1
Reactions: Ken