Not eating makes me bloated [read thread]

slayer69

slayer69

Forum Advisor
Ok before you jump to conclusions you must know that

- I have been eating clean as fuck since November
- i drink raw milk everyday as part of my diet
- I walk 20,000 steps everyday minimum (yes today as well)
- I sleep for 8 hours solid

With that being said,

Today was a long day, I had my raw milk in the morning as usual and then after that I was busy with classes all day long and a lot of work, so I didn’t eat anything all day long.

I was so bloated throughout the day it was crazy, body was bloated, mind was fresh af though.

And then I had dinner and then was talking with a friend over dinner for an hour, had a good amount of chicken and some rice.

Guys I shit you not, the bloating all went away now and I’m literally the same way I would be first thing I wake up, all lean and not bloated.
I also drank a lot of water after dinner, and still feeling the same lean way and not bloated at all.

And mornings are super clear for me, i feel amazing waking up with no such bloating problems even after 10-11 hours of passive fast (via sleep, and then a few hours before and after)

I don’t know what it is, or why it happens, or what I did that made me this way but yeah that’s something I noticed today, I’m not drawing any inferences from this.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thereallegend, vermillioncorefan, Agendum and 3 others
@Manletmachine @BrahminBoss @Big White Cuck @Squirtle @AscendingHero @Xangsane

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Allergic reaction to milk?

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
Allergic reaction to milk?
No it’s not, it’s a good reaction to milk, I only start bloating after lunch time when I don’t eat

Otherwise I’m so good

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Do Ray Peat

Ray Peat + Mild exercise daily = eat whatever you want with 0 bloat

• JFL
Reactions: Jpg
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend and mayo mogger
Do Ray Peat

Ray Peat + Mild exercise daily = eat whatever you want with 0 bloat
I don’t agree with ray peat on a lot of things

But I agree with ray peat on a few things

I’m not allergic to milk

I enjoy raw milk it’s the best thing ever

You’re talking things out of ur ass
it was a joke you fucking demented boomer

No it’s not, it’s a good reaction to milk, I only start bloating after lunch time when I don’t eat

Otherwise I’m so good
Where are you getting your potassium from? Fruits are rich in it. It may just be an electrolyte imbalance.

• WTF
Reactions: thereallegend
Im having a dermatitis breakdown. Tips?
Antihistamines like cyproheptadine/ dph Benadryl / aspirin/ high fruit low protein diet

• WTF
Reactions: thereallegend
Where are you getting your potassium from? Fruits are rich in it. It may just be an electrolyte imbalance.
I don’t think it’s a potassium imbalance. I don’t really consume much sodium

I have a potassium supplement but I haven’t been taking it. I took it for 2 days in December.

But yeah basically all my potassium is from meat

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and BrahminBoss
I don’t think it’s a potassium imbalance. I don’t really consume much sodium

I have a potassium supplement but I haven’t been taking it. I took it for 2 days in December.

But yeah basically all my potassium is from meat
k to na ratio matters more than absolute amounts . Try taking the potassium today if there’s no bloat Tom then that was probably the cause of it

k to na ratio matters more than absolute amounts . Try taking the potassium today if there’s no bloat Tom then that was probably the cause of it
Yeah that’s the thing I don’t take any sodium bro, and imagine this.

Raw milk only (no sodium in it) + nothing all day long (prolonged fast)

That’s what it is, it’s not a Na/K imbalance.

The fasting is doing something bad to my body

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and BrahminBoss
. I personally think potassium ( intake) is much more important than sodium and should be about 8:1 in favour of potassium just judging by how land mammals exist. kidneys excrete much more sodium than potassium indicating that the body holds onto potassium more dearly than the former. So when potassium is low to maintain cell balance sodium leeches out into plasma and tissue and that’s causing bloat

• +1
Reactions: slayer69
. I personally think potassium ( intake) is much more important than sodium and should be about 8:1 in favour of potassium just judging by how land mammals exist. kidneys excrete much more sodium than potassium indicating that the body holds onto potassium more dearly than the former. So when potassium is low to maintain cell balance sodium leeches out into plasma and tissue and that’s causing bloat
But where is the sodium coming from? Is it because my body is actively losing weight? Hmmm is that why?

But where is the sodium coming from? Is it because my body is actively losing weight? Hmmm is that why?
What exactly did you eat yesterday

Wat does being bloated mean?

Ok before you jump to conclusions you must know that

- I have been eating clean as fuck since November
- i drink raw milk everyday as part of my diet
- I walk 20,000 steps everyday minimum (yes today as well)
- I sleep for 8 hours solid

With that being said,

Today was a long day, I had my raw milk in the morning as usual and then after that I was busy with classes all day long and a lot of work, so I didn’t eat anything all day long.

I was so bloated throughout the day it was crazy, body was bloated, mind was fresh af though.

And then I had dinner and then was talking with a friend over dinner for an hour, had a good amount of chicken and some rice.

Guys I shit you not, the bloating all went away now and I’m literally the same way I would be first thing I wake up, all lean and not bloated.
I also drank a lot of water after dinner, and still feeling the same lean way and not bloated at all.

And mornings are super clear for me, i feel amazing waking up with no such bloating problems even after 10-11 hours of passive fast (via sleep, and then a few hours before and after)

I don’t know what it is, or why it happens, or what I did that made me this way but yeah that’s something I noticed today, I’m not drawing any inferences from this.
Raw milk kinda bloats my face for some reason.

Yeah that’s the thing I don’t take any sodium bro, and imagine this.

Raw milk only (no sodium in it) + nothing all day long (prolonged fast)

That’s what it is, it’s not a Na/K imbalance.

The fasting is doing something bad to my body
It's the stress hormones from starvation.

After 5 hours your body goes into a starvation state recycling its own red blood cells.

Fasting is starvation.

• +1
Reactions: slayer69