I can't remember the eye color of anyone I know IRL off the top of my head

Amnesia

Amnesia

Legend
This is something I came to realize when a girl asked me the color eyes of my siblings/friends and I told her I don't know. She was shocked cause she knew the eye color of all her friends and BFs etc. It made me realize I don't consciously remember the eye color of people I meet at all. I couldn't even tell her the eye color of my sister or brother I had to look at pictures.

But this made me curious, I ask girls I meet now if they know the eye colors of their close friends and so far ALL of them know like immediately, and they say they remember guys eye colors they find hot.

Is this just a ME thing or do women pay more close attention to finer details like this then men, can you guys recite the colors of people you know IRL without having to look at pics?

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach, Deleted member 10524 and Scarface
i only remember who has brown eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and Peachy
yeah, i'm physionomist, and you'r amnesiac, so that's why.
Seeing one time in my whole life a face, and till death i'll remember its features

This is something I came to realize when a girl asked me the color eyes of my siblings/friends and I told her I don't know. She was shocked cause she knew the eye color of all her friends and BFs etc. It made me realize I don't consciously remember the eye color of people I meet at all. I couldn't even tell her the eye color of my sister or brother I had to look at pictures.

But this made me curious, I ask girls I meet now if they know the eye colors of their close friends and so far ALL of them know like immediately, and they say they remember guys eye colors they find hot.

Is this just a ME thing or do women pay more close attention to finer details like this then men, can you guys recite the colors of people you know IRL without having to look at pics?
OP IS NOT A FAGGOT

giphy.gif

The eye color halo adds to attractiveness.

I remember only those I care about

Most people have brown/black eyes, what's so hard to remember about that?

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy