I cant stand the girls in my class

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
they are unattractive and low IQ yet they still have the audacity to make fun of me.

• +1
Reactions: gr34ter, sub5c3l and Recessed Life
Probably cause you have a faggy personality

Just don’t be faggy it’s not that hard

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: VisageVirtuoso√, Swarthy Knight, Clqs and 6 others
Because you are scared to tell them some shit, just make fun of them back

• +1
Reactions: gr34ter
i got the best personality
U have a faggy personality

Any type of low inhib of alpha as corny as that sounds will be 100% fake and probably come off cringe

• Hmm...
Reactions: InnerVoid
U have a faggy personality

Any type of low inhib of alpha as corny as that sounds will be 100% fake and probably come off cringe
People almost never make fun of me because I am outgoing high iq and dominant as fuck and easily put on a extroverted side

You are faggy and weak

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Thefaqeeh, InnerVoid and Narcissus🥀
People almost never make fun of me because I am outgoing high iq and dominant as fuck and easily put on a extroverted side

You are faggy and weak
-high iq dominant as fuck extroverted at day time

-roleplays as a pirate crew member at an insecure men forum at night time

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thebeast0503, WELOVELOOKS and InnerVoid

Yep. My personality on a true level is a shy, introverted little bitch, I should probably be an actor.

Last edited:
thye are so dumb they wouldnt even get it
if you actually said anything they'd probably look at you like youre retarded, because you probably are. Keep seething and cucking yourself you ugly fuck.

• So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid

PS “roleplaying” is not a good term here whatsoever cause that would imply it’s serious for me

It’s satirical and memes and I talk about femboys and fucking mermaids buddy

if you actually said anything they'd probably look at you like youre retarded, because you probably are. Keep seething and cucking yourself you ugly fuck.
i hate this forum...

PS “roleplaying” is not a good term here whatsoever cause that would imply it’s serious for me

It’s satirical and memes and I talk about femboys and fucking mermaids buddy
it's okay bro i'm mentally ill too we will all make it one day ill follow you now so you can see my postings and mock me too

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
it's okay bro i'm mentally ill too we will all make it one day ill follow you now so you can see my postings and mock me too
What does this have to do with mental illness 🤣 alright just don’t believe what I’m saying ig if that’s what you’re implying I really don’t care or know but

Admittedly I am a loner by heart, I love to stay indoors and I hate people, but even after isolation I can go out and about and come off as giga nt, therefor often get positive responses socially. I grew up with a normal childhood filled with friends and partying though and positive reinforcement though so I just tap into that side of me, but at times in my life I’ve also been made fun of and bullied, so I adapted my personality and can easily switch a certain mode on.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and Thefaqeeh
What does this have to do with mental illness 🤣 alright just don’t believe what I’m saying ig if that’s what you’re implying I really don’t care or know but

Admittedly I am a loner by heart, I love to stay indoors and I hate people, but even after isolation I can go out and about and come off as giga nt, therefor often get positive responses socially. I grew up with a normal childhood filled with friends and partying though and positive reinforcement though so I just tap into that side of me
i feel you bro kinda the same, i logged back here after living alone for a bunch of years i been out since 2019, as long as its all shits and giggles but mental health is highs and lows throughout your life, and i think this is a low for me so thats why i'm here everyday, not saying thats your case, I didnt mean to come off as judgemental or something, i hope you get what you want be it entertainment here or something else. cheers our Navigator
:blackpill:

• So Sad
Reactions: WELOVELOOKS
i feel you bro kinda the same, i logged back here after living alone for a bunch of years i been out since 2019, as long as its all shits and giggles but mental health is highs and lows throughout your life, and i think this is a low for me so thats why i'm here everyday, not saying thats your case, I didnt mean to come off as judgemental or something, i hope you get what you want be it entertainment here or something else. cheers our Navigator
It’s low for me but I’ve been lower and been in way worse mentally, rn I’m just trying to chill out and level myself out a bit and not doing anything stupid like beefing and arguing these huge weird long battles and other weird chronically online incel shit. Pirate group is chill for dat, not serious and the guys are mostly chill besides a few spergouts, it’s refreshing on this site tbqh.

Hope it gets better for you though bro 🫱🏻‍🫲🏾

It’s low for me but I’ve been lower and been in way worse mentally, rn I’m just trying to chill out and level myself out a bit and not doing anything stupid like beefing and arguing these huge weird long battles and other weird chronically online incel shit. Pirate group is chill for dat, not serious and the guys are mostly chill besides a few spergouts, it’s refreshing on this site tbqh.
yeah I agree its better than the RESTROGENIDDIT site and many others, share other forums if you have fuck mainstream social media in 2024

• +1
Reactions: WELOVELOOKS