I can’t stop thinking about her

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
Fuck tears falling down my the corners of my eyes

I was about to fall asleep only to dream about her reaching out to my hands, and I hold her skinny hands warmly and look her in the eyes and says to her “Do you trust me?” With aloofyness demeanor and her answering me smilingly “Yes, I trust you you are the first person in my life whom I trust the most but can’t explain why”. Us wandering in the dark together in a dangerous street knowing we will make it through anything. Is this what soul mate about?

Fcking god I am crying like a beta cuck now. Why does god makes us men so hopeless romantic in this fucked up world?

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Detective, vermillioncorefan, Deleted member 43822 and 4 others
@Xangsane @pneumocystosis @BrahminBoss @andy9432 @Iasacrko @HarrierDuBois @Krakowski @MoggerGaston @Krakowski @shabby890 @Eli @Jungcuck @Gonthar
@Amnesia @LiterallyNightwing @SidharthTheSlayer @normie_joe

• JFL
Reactions: lilith
you love the idea of someone never actually them and with women its just ur turn unfortunately

• So Sad
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
you love the idea of someone never actually them and with women its just ur turn unfortunately
I am trying to stop idealize a person but the forefront she’s giving is so pure and innocent is this fuck up world.

Fcking god I am crying like a beta cuck now. Why does god makes us men so hopeless romantic in this fucked up world?
049C7E57 22DD 4AF2 806E 7EFBD47C55B4

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and wsada
I am fucking your dream girl rn

I am trying to stop idealize a person but the forefront she’s giving is so pure and innocent is this fuck up world.
virtuous people tend to see the brightside of everyone, and the result is vulnerability. it's actually innate for good people to idealize and by consequence suffer more. wish you the best homie

• +1
virtuous people tend to see the brightside of everyone, and the result is vulnerability. it's actually innate for good people to idealize and by consequence suffer more. wish you the best homie
But I have never met a girl like her. Her upbringing, family history, her being ostracized by some normie shallow girls.

It resonates with me much deeper than anyone I have met in my life.

But I have never met a girl like her. Her upbringing, family history, her being ostracized by some normie shallow girls.

It resonates with me much deeper than anyone I have met in my life.
it's just a matter of time until we close our eyes, go to sleep and never come out of it. as the endgame is the same anyways, there's no incorrect path. feeling is what makes us human. trust your intuition, dont get scared of being human and figure out by yourself what to do next.

it's just a matter of time until we close our eyes, go to sleep and never come out of it. as the endgame is the same anyways, there's no incorrect path. feeling is what makes us human. trust your intuition, dont get scared of being human and figure out by yourself what to do next.
Yeah I usually let the faith guide my way as in like predeterminism, that’s why I feel deeper than most people when it comes to soul mate thing.

It’s like I can feel her energy and intuition and she can feel mine. There’s a sense of trust and warmth despite the coldness and darkness.

Yeah I usually let the faith guide my way as in like predeterminism, that’s why I feel deeper than most people when it comes to soul mate thing.

It’s like I can feel her energy and intuition and she can feel mine. There’s a sense of trust and warmth despite the coldness and darkness.
i'm leaving now for a while, shitposting here is good for a couple days but then i need several weeks out as detox. funny that the last post i opened was a real meaningful conversation

• +1
Reactions: Sny and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
no offense but

3694966 1696961976897 3

• JFL
Reactions: wsada
stop the cuckolding and looksmax. romantic love is not allowed for SUB HTN

I was about to fall asleep only to dream about her reaching out to my hands, and I hold her skinny hands warmly and look her in the eyes and says to her “Do you trust me?” With aloofyness demeanor and her answering me smilingly “Yes, I trust you you are the first person in my life whom I trust the most but can’t explain why”. Us wandering in the dark together in a dangerous street knowing we will make it through anything. Is this what soul mate about?

Stop being retarded.

stop the cuckolding and looksmax. romantic love is not allowed for SUB HTN
The thing is that I can get other girls but there’s no chemistry/connection like with her. Other girls are disposable for fulfilling rust, I need to completion in my spiritual journey.

@Lefty Rankin

Maybe you might be right, my brain is playing tricks with me.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
The thing is that I can get other girls but there’s no chemistry/connection like with her. Other girls are disposable for fulfilling rust, I need to completion in my spiritual journey.

@Lefty Rankin

Maybe you might be right, my brain is playing tricks with me.
ok, try get a new one then. i do understand what you're saying though, but if you pick a new girl, try to think about the positive aspects of her, then fantasize about if you want a connection so much. i don't believe on it tbh, looks will break or make a connection.

• +1
ok, try get a new one then. i do understand what you're saying though, but if you pick a new girl, try to think about the positive aspects of her, then fantasize about if you want a connection so much. i don't believe on it tbh, looks will break or make a connection.
You are partly right

Every girl has their own positive aspects BUT few girls has the things that hit me closest to my deepest feelings. I used to be scared of being vulnerable with girls but now I think I am willing to let her go if the feeling is not reciprocated.

Maybe part of growth is acceptance and wish for the best.

Perhaps to truely love someone mean to love yourself first so then you can give more unconditionally?

• So Sad
Reactions: humanoidsub7
I believe Love should be spiritual but lust is just chemical momentary infatuation or physical.

Even with giga stacy I wouldn’t be having intense feelings compared to mtb if there’s a mutual understanding and compassion for one another.

You are partly right

Every girl has their own positive aspects BUT few girls has the things that hit me closest to my deepest feelings. I used to be scared of being vulnerable with girls but now I think I am willing to let her go if the feeling is not reciprocated.

Maybe part of growth is acceptance and wish for the best.

Perhaps to truely love someone mean to love yourself first so then you can give more unconditionally?
maybe. looks are everything blah blah but there is always a weird spiritual sense to relationships... something that only a man can experience.

listen to this

• +1

water

• So Sad
...and its some ltb

*mtb but it doesn’t matter to me, maybe other people criticise so what.
It should

Its corny none of it is special.. theres billions of others doing the same shit.. thinking that theyre special...

How old are u

Is this that alt girl