I can't stress enough how important face is.

Areuready

Areuready

Silver
I'm here to feed you blackpills.

I have a roommate, no car, no job ever, pushing 30, donates plasma to pay for his room, only plays video games, SHORTER THAN ME, weighs more than me, no dark triad, fake nice guy, depressionmaxxed.
Pulls girls from the bar and tinder all the time. No money, has these girls give him rides, young girls, goth girls, you name it. Simply because of his masculine face.

Lmao. He does it with no money, no height and overweight WITH NO DARK TRIAD.

OVER FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!! I literally heard him and his "gf" argueing in the hallway a few nights ago and she's SOBBING because they don't go anywhere or do anything (because he doesn't work LMAO) yet she's still in his room sleeping with him nightly. Oh well!

you either have face or you don't end of story.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and LooksThinker
how big is his dick

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33540, LooksThinker, Perfection and 1 other person
how big is his dick
Don't know how dick size even matters. Because if you don't have a face no one will want to see your dick.

Think about it for a second.

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, DrakkoTheMogger, kebab and 5 others
Don't know how dick size even matters. Because if you don't have a face no one will want to see your dick.

Lj5zjrcfjqe61

I'm here to feed you blackpills.

I have a roommate, no car, no job ever, pushing 30, donates plasma to pay for his room, only plays video games, SHORTER THAN ME, weighs more than me, no dark triad, fake nice guy, depressionmaxxed.
Pulls girls from the bar and tinder all the time. No money, has these girls give him rides, young girls, goth girls, you name it. Simply because of his masculine face.

Lmao. He does it with no money, no height and overweight WITH NO DARK TRIAD.

OVER FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!! I literally heard him and his "gf" argueing in the hallway a few nights ago and she's SOBBING because they don't go anywhere or do anything (because he doesn't work LMAO) yet she's still in his room sleeping with him nightly. Oh well!

you either have face or you don't end of story.
Being overweight looksmins your face significantly, you sure being low inhib, NT and confident has nothing to do with it?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: proxyy, Deleted member 33540, Areuready and 2 others
because they don't go anywhere or do anything (because he doesn't work LMAO)
Sounds like the story of my life tbh , she always complains but i tell her im broke 🤷🏻‍♂️

wow, what a surprise. an attractive person gets treated better than an unattractive person :lul:

fucking donkey peanut iq thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: proxyy and LooksThinker
Nigga isn't it obvious if he is attractive

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
Describe his face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: proxyy and LooksThinker

Bulgemaxxing if ur low inhib

Users who are viewing this thread

Back