I can't wait till stock prices crash and stay down.

D

Deleted member 25223

Diamond
It's only a matter time, hopefully we experience a deflationary delevraging not an inflationary one, (it won't make a difference really)

Cope harder, bear. The market always wins

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
My prediction next year: Bitcoin to 6k. S&P to 2.4k. NASDAQ to crash to 7k. Gold to hit 10k.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kenkishh and Corleone
My prediction next year: Bitcoin to 6k. S&P to 2.4k. NASDAQ to crash to 7k. Gold to hit 10k.
S&P is going to crash badly once the U.S. starts fighting China.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
S&P is going to crash badly once the U.S. starts fighting China.
Inshallah. I hope the chinks invade Taiwan. Couldnt think of a better opportunity than now in recent times. Maybe they're waiting Pakistan / India to flare up also...

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Corleone
Inshallah. I hope the chinks invade Taiwan. Couldnt think of a better opportunity than now in recent times. Maybe they're waiting Pakistan / India to flare up also...
inshallah brother. the moment they lose their status as the world hegemon and thus the dollar as the world reserve currency, the amerimutts will live through an ancharchist civil war and will be too occupied at home to protect their little shithole Israel from being wiped off the map of the earth :feelsohh: what a great century we live in.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: FutureSlayer and SecularIslamist
How long have you been in crypto?
It doesnot matter how long ive been. I have enough knowledge to bet you my whole lifesavings that it wont come down to 6k. U are just delusional fuckwat lol

• JFL
It doesnot matter how long ive been. I have enough knowledge to bet you my whole lifesavings that it wont come down to 6k. U are just delusional fuckwat lol
80-90% corrections have happened in the past. The valuation and technology is fucking stupid at this point, much better stuff out there to invest in. Bitcoin and every Blockchain out there will get mogged by a quantum computer.

Anyway can't talk with low IQcels like you. I've been in this shit since 2016 alhamdulillah and the ride has been good but it's overstepped it's mark. Too many normies like every bubble.

80-90% corrections have happened in the past. The valuation and technology is fucking stupid at this point, much better stuff out there to invest in. Bitcoin and every Blockchain out there will get mogged by a quantum computer.

Anyway can't talk with low IQcels like you. I've been in this shit since 2016 alhamdulillah and the ride has been good but it's overstepped it's mark. Too many normies like every bubble.
Good luck bro. It will be better for me if it dips to 6k since i would stack more but i highly doubt it. Reply this when it happens bozo

• JFL
Good luck bro. It will be better for me if it dips to 6k since i would stack more but i highly doubt it. Reply this when it happens bozo
Ezgif 3 cb84166f7f

• +1
Reactions: kenkishh and try2beme
View attachment 2626368
Cope harder, bear. The market always wins

I can't wait till the older generations pay with blood. the only reason stocks and housing prices should be this high because it is overleveraged and there are far too many passive buyers.

The market is a medium of exchange HISTORY TELLS US THAT! not a means of retirement.

The chart will return to its long term trend line.