I can't workout legs without cumming at gym

D

Deleted member 43403

Kraken
I go to the gym regularly and every time I have to workout my legs, I know there's a high chance I can cum.

But the thing is, that only happens in one single machine there, the leg curls. For the ones who don't know how it is, basically you have to be laid on a bench with your legs raised against a pillow and you have to raise and lower that pillow.

I workout with intensity, and on the first set nothing happens. However, when I'm ending the second set, I get the urge to cum. And when the third set is over, I can't help but start cumming and having to embarrassingly go to the closest bathroom so that I can clean myself up.

And that's why I hate leg day. Tips for me to control that urge? It's involuntary.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, try2beme, thecel and 3 others
@Orc Help Me Pwease

Do you do nofap?

Maybe stroke before you weekly leg day

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43403
Do you do nofap?

Maybe stroke before you weekly leg day
Okay I just had the weirdest thing happen to me on my day 2 of no fap, I was taking a shit and struggling to push it out and simultaneously I kid you not I randomly ejaculate as I push my shit out, I’m just sitting there dumbfounded as to why the fuck this happened, there was no pleasure to my shit, nothing strange I wasn’t fapping I swear to god I just randomly….. ejaculated while shitting. WHAT THE FUCK? Anyways mission failed life really hates me lmao

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, buflek and Tabula Rasa
It may be something with your prostate

• JFL
Yoo

Keep writing essays

Keep writing essays you fucking crying dog

I haven't read one god damn fucking word

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, 5'7 zoomer, try2beme and 5 others
It may be something with your prostate
The best part about gong to the doctor is getting your prostate checked. Feeling doc's finger burrowing inside your anus, probing in search of polyps. Caressing your insides thoroughly and lovingly. He's as passionate about maintaining your health as you, and it shows. The blowjob at the end ain't bad either. It's kind of odd that his office is behind the Dunkin Donuts dumpster, though.

• JFL
Reactions: triadm0gs
high t

• Love it
The best part about gong to the doctor is getting your prostate checked. Feeling doc's finger burrowing inside your anus, probing in search of polyps. Caressing your insides thoroughly and lovingly. He's as passionate about maintaining your health as you, and it shows. The blowjob at the end ain't bad either. It's kind of odd that his office is behind the Dunkin Donuts dumpster, though.
Least gay org experience

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Tabula Rasa and Deleted member 43403
y dont u just stop doing leg day?

• Love it
Dog T levels

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
It’s because your pelvic floor is weak and this shit happens to me when I do pull ups I think it’s called coregasem

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 43403
Arnold moment

• JFL
Probably you are turned on by helplessly laying there and feeling slight prostate stimulation.

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme and Deleted member 43403