i changed my mind... money is above all

fcgvhguygftc

fcgvhguygftc

Iron
a few days ago i posted a 0 iq retard post saying that after 6 figures, money doesnt matter anymore. but i thought about it and i realized that im an idiot and money is the number 1 most important thing when it comes to attraction. I mean a lot of people will talk about jeff bezos and his wife thirsting over dicaprio but at the end of the day it doesnt matter if she thirsts over dicaprio or not, she wont ever actually try to cheat because if she gets caught she doesnt have access to the most rich man ever anymore. Would you fuck a cute girl if it meant you lose access to billions of dollars? Didnt think so. Also, even though men age better than women, look at chico, we can lose a lot of smv if we base it on looks because we get uglier as we age. Unless you wanna get a good gf when ur good looking and she stays as u get uglier, looks are pointless. Id rather be rich and be able to pull any girl i want because of money because its hard to lose money if ur not an absolute retard. you can be a 5 foot 5 deformed small dick loser if you have enough money you can get 10 gfs and they wont leave because they dont want to lose access to the lifestyle you provide.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mogstars, Brus Wane, Deleted member 40471 and 3 others
a few days ago i posted a 0 iq retard post saying that after 6 figures, money doesnt matter anymore. but i thought about it and i realized that im an idiot and money is the number 1 most important thing when it comes to attraction. I mean a lot of people will talk about jeff bezos and his wife thirsting over dicaprio but at the end of the day it doesnt matter if she thirsts over dicaprio or not, she wont ever actually try to cheat because if she gets caught she doesnt have access to the most rich man ever anymore. Would you fuck a cute girl if it meant you lose access to billions of dollars? Didnt think so. Also, even though men age better than women, look at chico, we can lose a lot of smv if we base it on looks because we get uglier as we age. Unless you wanna get a good gf when ur good looking and she stays as u get uglier, looks are pointless. Id rather be rich and be able to pull any girl i want because of money because its hard to lose money if ur not an absolute retard. you can be a 5 foot 5 deformed small dick loser if you have enough money you can get 10 gfs and they wont leave because they dont want to lose access to the lifestyle you provide.
I mean another thing is that people literally look better when they become richer. If you eat the low calorie foods, have access to the best gym, work less than others, etc., it is a no-brainer that you will look better.

• +1
Reactions: Lethbridge
Also, if you're poor riding the bus to work/uni, you have no choice but to be a 7+/10 to pull girls.

• +1
Reactions: Lethbridge
I mean another thing is that people literally look better when they become richer. If you eat the low calorie foods, have access to the best gym, work less than others, etc., it is a no-brainer that you will look better.
not even necessary. yes its good but you can be fat stinky doesnt matter

not even necessary. yes its good but you can be fat stinky doesnt matter
I mean obviously but I dont think Jeff Bezos got fit without a personal trainer. Plus, if you have that much money, you probably don't have to worry about that much about nothing. I mean he's not even the CEO or the pres of Amazon so all he has to do is to hire some chefs to cook good food for him and some trainers to get him lifting. That's literally it. None of that "I have to manage uni with getting fit / have to write a research paper / have to go to work at 9:00 sharp"

Also contrary to what people in this forum believe life isn't all about women. U will consider it way less important after like 4-5 slays if u r a mentally normal person. Still one of the most important things in life, but u get the point. I would rather look like Elon Musk and have his money and status than look like Opry or barret and have their money and status. High PSL actors are a diff realm tho

Money is first getting hot women unless you talk to high school girls or something.
hot chicks will flock to rich/fampus ugly guys or broke chads always

now if your a rich/ famous and a chad you get ‘em over everyone ☝️

Learn to paragraph you autistic retard
Hahahahahh

I never understood how ppl don't think money isn't everthing. Model women like adriana lima married a dude that is shorter then her in heels but its because he's rich af even though he a recessed cuck

Dude. Stop making contrived theories. Women use you for dinners and provision of resources, because you simply don’t have the looks, genetics and raw appeal to be used for sex/fun by women. You basically spelled it out for us yourself, yet your ego prevents you from seeing the truth. Perhaps because you haven’t experienced what life is from the other side (from being a good looking guy with good genes). It is that simple. I know it sounds like a personal attack, but it really is not. I am only trying to help you, so you don’t get used by these hoes.

Your Theory and conclusion however is demonstrably false. Have you heard the phrase alpha fucks, beta bucks? Women have a dualistic mating strategy and you happen to fall in the beta bucks side if equation. So your whole world view is shaped by having lived on this side, and your view that women consider money more important stems exactly from that. You don’t know what’s happening behind scenes, sadly

• +1
Reactions: Fundz