I CHEATED ON MY FINAL AND FAILED (BUT I DIDNT GET CAUGHT)

butterworld

butterworld

Equinox
I'll keep it short. So up until this point I've done pretty good on all of my finals, but this one particular class had a sped teacher and the content was so uninteresting so I bs'd my way through the semester (Physics 3).

With me needing a 60 on the final to pass the class and only knowing the basics I attempted to do the unthinkable and cheat my way to a 60.

From previous physics courses I knew the test would consist of 26 questions so I needed a 16/26 to pass.

On the exam day we're given two items, a fill in bubble and the actual test packet. While my proctor was busy dealing with other students, I meticulously removed
the staple off the packet. From there I redid the staple with the remaining pages so the proctor wouldn't notice.

With that out the way, I shoved more then half of the exam into my pants and went to the bathroom

With my phone being placed in a discreet location in the bathroom I picked it up and began taking pictures of all the exam pages. I began running each question through Chat-GPT 4 one by one but there was one issue, it broke halfway through. I carefully placed toilet paper over phone and the exam papers under a toliet
seat and left.

The pajeeta proctor asked me why I was in the bathroom for so long and I told her I had stomach issues. At this point I made my way back to the exam site and decided to wait another 30-40 minutes to resume the cheating.

45 minutes go by and I decided to do the same process of returning to the bathroom. I managed to do the remaining questions and with 30 minutes left. I used a sharpie to write the answers in order on the palm of my hand and returned to the class. When I glanced into the room, I saw my bubble sheet and test packet removed from my seat and then I realized the mission failed.

The indian pajeeta went up to me and said in her accent "You were in the bathroom for an hour, I had to report you to the physic professors". And so from there I was flagged for spending too much time outside of the classroom. So I ended up failing the exam but I was never caught for cheating so it's whatever, I'll have to retake physics in the summer.

Attachments

• 1715183813897.png
    1715183813897.png
    45.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: mewingmaxxer, Ricky212 and hiwasuwor
I'll keep it short. So up until this point I've done pretty good on all of my finals, but this one particular class had a sped teacher and the content was so uninteresting so I bs'd my way through the semester (Physics 3).

With me needing a 60 on the final to pass the class and only knowing the basics I attempted to do the unthinkable and cheat my way to a 60.

From previous physics courses I knew the test would consist of 26 questions so I needed a 16/26 to pass.

On the exam day we're given two items, a fill in bubble and the actual test packet. While my proctor was busy dealing with other students, I meticulously removed
the staple off the packet. From there I redid the staple with the remaining pages so the proctor wouldn't notice.

View attachment 2905429

With that out the way, I shoved more then half of the exam into my pants and went to the bathroom

View attachment 2905431

With my phone being placed in a discreet location in the bathroom I picked it up and began taking pictures of all the exam pages. I began running each question through Chat-GPT 4 one by one but there was one issue, it broke halfway through. I carefully placed toilet paper over phone and the exam papers under a toliet
seat and left.

View attachment 2905440

The pajeeta proctor asked me why I was in the bathroom for so long and I told her I had stomach issues. At this point I made my way back to the exam site and decided to wait another 30-40 minutes to resume the cheating.

45 minutes go by and I decided to do the same process of returning to the bathroom. I managed to do the remaining questions and with 30 minutes left. I used a sharpie to write the answers in order on the palm of my hand and returned to the class. When I glanced into the room, I saw my bubble sheet and test packet removed from my seat and then I realized the mission failed.

View attachment 2905453

The indian pajeeta went up to me and said in her accent "You were in the bathroom for an hour, I had to report you to the physic professors". And so from there I was flagged for spending too much time outside of the classroom. So I ended up failing the exam but I was never caught for cheating so it's whatever, I'll have to retake physics in the summer.
How can you be so retarded that you cheat and fail?

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: okwiwhd, BrahminBoss, N1666 and 2 others
unlucky :feelsohgod:

• So Sad
Reactions: butterworld
How can you be so retarded that you cheat and fail?
I would've passed if I wasn't flagged by the proctor, I spent too much time in the bathroom.

unlucky, I cheated on my programming class and got a 99 on the final. Brutal for STEMcels