I cold approached a white landwhale and got rejected

Canwefixit

Canwefixit

Mistral
I was coming home and stopped off at my local off license store to get some coca cola because I am autistic. I am lazy so I parked in a bus stop as its right outside the shop. As I came out the shop I saw a white landwhale getting off of the bus, however I didnt wanna cold approach as everyone would see me and there is an open bar on the street where 3 men were drinking, with the perfect view of the situation. The landwhale starts walking in the direction of my home and I get in my car and drive home. I put the soda in the fridge and start thinking on whether or not to approach her. I put my dog on a leash and take a walk out my house and I see the landwhale has just walked past my house to the left of it.

I dont wanna approach from behind or outside my house so I cross the road, walk in the opposite direction to the right for 10 seconds to the next road, as soon as I get to that road, I sprint up it with the dog, then turn left to join the next road which runs parallel to the road the landwhale is on, and then I finally turn left to head towards the landwhales road again. I hoped that running the longway had given me time to overtake the slow landwhale despite travelling 3 times the distance. (for low IQcels I have basically gone from behind her to infront of her without making it obvious as I used another road). I come up to the junction and I have no idea if she has gone in a house or walked past where I anticipated her to be. I then spot her and realise my plan had worked as I am in front of her, however not by much. I cross the road and now I face her.

Nerves build and the road is busy with cars, I dont want people looking out their cars or houses and seeing me talk to her. But for the sake of low inhibition I decide that I am doing it as I havent done all this running for nothing. I am feet away from her and I see she is wearing no makeup, probably 5'5, very pale skin, chapped lips and looks to be 400lbs. She looks young for her age. I stop and speak to her:

Canwefix it: "Excuse me"
Landwhale: "yes"
Canwefixit: "I think you're so beautiful, can I get your number?"

She then ignores me and starts walking off so I say:

Wecantfixit: "I promise it's not a joke"
Entitled landwhale: "fuck off"

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Jhon Smith, 6ft4, ShowerMaxxing and 13 others
It's a complete and utter joke what has been happening to the dating scene in the West those last 10 years lol. Time to either expat and leave this wasted cause.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, JL~, Detective and 6 others
She can LTR a balding moneymaxxed normie oofy doofy and get railed by Tyrone on the side instead, why go with your incel ass?

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, BigLooks22, ElTruecel and 7 others
its over

• +1
Reactions: Canwefixit
you can always use violence to put a bitch in her place you know just saying

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 52905 and Canwefixit
you can always use violence to put a bitch in her place you know just saying
I am getting closer, today was the first time I stalkmaxxed

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Corleone, Deleted member 52905 and 1 other person
ugly women are generally more insecure and negative, so they'll give you the bitchiest attitude

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, BigLooks22, Detective and 4 others
lowering your standards backfires yet again. you wouldnt be posting about it if it was a good looking girl

• +1
ugly women are generally more insecure and negative, so they'll give you the bitchiest attitude
Women are so fragile, negative despite living on easy mode. I live on hard mode as a MTN man yet I have a good atittude

lowering your standards backfires yet again. you wouldnt be posting about it if it was a good looking girl
True as it would be expected that a good looking girl would reject me

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and InnerVoid
True as it would be expected that a good looking girl would reject me
your purpose as a man is to aim for women above your looks level

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Canwefixit
Women are so fragile, negative despite living on easy mode. I live on hard mode as a MTN man yet I have a good atittude
it's easy mode for getting sex, but sex hurts your value as a woman

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Canwefixit
your purpose as a man is to aim for women above your looks level
Hypergamy means its the opposite. Ideally everyone dates their looksmatch

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and try2beme
it's easy mode for getting sex, but sex hurts your value as a woman
They cope tho by claiming that men who value virginity are incels so its still easy mode plus they can lie about their body count

I was coming home and stopped off at my local off license store to get some coca cola because I am autistic. I am lazy so I parked in a bus stop as its right outside the shop. As I came out the shop I saw a white landwhale getting off of the bus, however I didnt wanna cold approach as everyone would see me and there is an open bar on the street where 3 men were drinking, with the perfect view of the situation. The landwhale starts walking in the direction of my home and I get in my car and drive home. I put the soda in the fridge and start thinking on whether or not to approach her. I put my dog on a leash and take a walk out my house and I see the landwhale has just walked past my house to the left of it.

I dont wanna approach from behind or outside my house so I cross the road, walk in the opposite direction to the right for 10 seconds to the next road, as soon as I get to that road, I sprint up it with the dog, then turn left to join the next road which runs parallel to the road the landwhale is on, and then I finally turn left to head towards the landwhales road again. I hoped that running the longway had given me time to overtake the slow landwhale despite travelling 3 times the distance. (for low IQcels I have basically gone from behind her to infront of her without making it obvious as I used another road). I come up to the junction and I have no idea if she has gone in a house or walked past where I anticipated her to be. I then spot her and realise my plan had worked as I am in front of her, however not by much. I cross the road and now I face her.

Nerves build and the road is busy with cars, I dont want people looking out their cars or houses and seeing me talk to her. But for the sake of low inhibition I decide that I am doing it as I havent done all this running for nothing. I am feet away from her and I see she is wearing no makeup, probably 5'5, very pale skin, chapped lips and looks to be 400lbs. She looks young for her age. I stop and speak to her:

Landwhales get approached all day long on Tinder

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
They cope tho by claiming that men who value virginity are incels so its still easy mode plus they can lie about their body count
life sucks for both genders pretty equally tbh. Everyone takes their advantages for granted and assumes life for the other genders is the advantages of both genders combined. The only thing that makes life good for both genders is power from looks, status, money etc.

Dude ur the reason ugly bitches feel entitled to cuss me and fellow normies out JFL

Their egos are through the roof

• +1
life sucks for both genders pretty equally tbh. Everyone takes their advantages for granted and assumes life for the other genders is the advantages of both genders combined. The only thing that makes life good for both genders is power from looks, status, money etc.
Nah life is extremelly easy for women, they get sex whenever they want and money from men. Theres 100s other reasons

Nah life is extremelly easy for women, they get sex whenever they want and money from men. Theres 100s other reasons
you could get sex too from getting dicked down, but that doesn't validate you. Taking dick devalues people, so the ability to get sex from men doesn't mean much.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
they have crazy ego dont stress it, more ego than stacy

• +1
Dude ur the reason ugly bitches feel entitled to cuss me and fellow normies out JFL

Their egos are through the roof
Landwhales are @yvngbreadstick i only see landwhales go with androgynous framelets. If you aren’t an androgynous framelet then you will be rejected by landwhales @EggKing jfl you can’t consider yourself blackpilled if you think u can slay landwhales as a standard incel/LTN.

Lol I’ve never seen a landwhale with a sub MTN unless again it was someone like @yvngbreadstick .

• +1
Reactions: InnerVoid
Landwhales are @yvngbreadstick i only see landwhales go with androgynous framelets. If you aren’t an androgynous framelet then you will be rejected by landwhales @EggKing jfl you can’t consider yourself blackpilled if you think u can slay landwhales as a standard incel/LTN.

Lol I’ve never seen a landwhale with a sub MTN unless again it was someone like @yvngbreadstick .
Boyo pulling landwhales is easy but pulling WHITE landwhales it's the real issue. Imma make a thread on why only snowbunnies count as ascension

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, ascension and ElTruecel
Boyo pulling landwhales is easy but pulling WHITE landwhales it's the real issue. Imma make a thread on why only snowbunnies count as ascension
No it isn’t JFL. You’re just proving how much of a HTN fakecel u are. :lul: :lul: Pulling landwhales is so easy totally that’s why they ignore and reject any sub MTN and have been shown to have giga High standards.

sex is impossible

• So Sad
Reactions: ElTruecel

Lol, she thought you were making fun of her...

• Woah
  • +1

I thought its the opposite? landwhales want a muscular high t man to handle them in bed.

Lol, she thought you were making fun of her...
I get after I said "I promise its not a joke", it gives that vibe. However I doubt she thought I was making fun of her when I told her she is beautiful and that I wanted her number.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Gonthar
I get after I said "I promise its not a joke", it gives that vibe. However I doubt she thought I was making fun of her when I told her she is beautiful and that I wanted her number.
You just called her a landwhale, she was aware you weren't serious.

• +1
Yeah, but she was aware of how she looked, calling her beautiful felt like mocking her.
It would of run smoother if I said "hey can I have your number?"

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
I don't know, maybe if you're a Chad...
Exactly so I got rejected because of my looks. If chad called her beautiful, then she would of given him her number

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Gonthar
Exactly so I got rejected because of my looks. If chad called her beautiful, then she would of given him her number
She might still be suspicious, think it's a prank or something...

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
  • JFL
Reactions: Canwefixit and fuxkdakikez
I thought its the opposite? landwhales want a muscular high t man to handle them in bed.

Depends on whether the landwhale is fem or masc. Masc wants a pushover beta bf, fem wants a jacked gymcel

• +1
Depends on whether the landwhale is fem or masc. Masc wants a pushover beta bf, fem wants a jacked gymcel
Dont masc bitches need a masc man? fem need a femboy?