I did not feel that bad for people who died in New Zealand

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
@Arkantos Hit me with those turkpills brah?

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos
As a half Mediterranean half french, I approve this

• +1
Reactions: SplinterCel

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos
No that’s cope I never saw a black Turkish my whole life tbh

Funny ?
You probably only go out at night and that's when they blend in with the shadows due to their ebony complexion.

• +1
Just ldar u research chemical cuck
Already am.
I am desperate for money to test some chemicals on my self tho. So going to moneymaxx before it is too late srs.

• Love it
Reactions: Ritalincel
Not a good way to look at it.

good thread

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer and Extra Chromosome
There will prob be a huge genocide in WW3. Question is when will it happen

androidcel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Coping and androidcel
shoots me

• +1
Ritalincel

• JFL
Reactions: Ritalincel
Not a good way to look at it.
Europeans need to colonize the world again to spread their seperior genes and eliminating all the ugly inferior genes tbh

Now I see why French,British, and Dutch colonized Africa the last century because it’s right
There will prob be a huge genocide in WW3. Question is when will it happen
Yes the world can not hold more then 9 billion this is the maximum, China and India make about 45% of human population and Africa makes a lot too Europe need to fight for their own race or they will be doomed time to colonize baby

I mean let be honest most of them are ugly ethnic,fat indians.cope with religion and think by praying god will give him what he want,

I mean yea we need construction ? worker Indian and China population are over 2 billion some of them need to die about 30% because we need less brown people tbh. No one likes ethnic even ethnics themselves

Europeans and east Mediterranean region should unite and colonize the world think ? about it whites are only 15% of the population right now if we colonized the world and kill the ethnics human would be like 50% white 50% others (Middle East maybe North Africa).

Glory ness Mediterranean, glory nordics, glory atlantids
Yeah, this is legit, liberal freaks LOVE it when whites who are only about 8-10% of the population are killed in terrorist attacks and just laugh it off, but when there are shitskins who are billions of Chinese, billions of Indians, billions of Africans, billions of muslims, and they are all lower class thuggish low IQ gutter trash, that have hardly any cultural and scientific contributions, honestly fuck them, I will stop short of saying what I REALLY think about them, because I know there are SJW fakcel cucks on incel sites that will ban me, just like they banned me on incels.is for saying my opinion that all non whites are my enemy.

But that is just a FACT, and I am getting REALLY fucking sick of these ethnic subhuman incels that make it known they hate white people and support terrorist attacks on whites, then get pissy and upset when a white incel finally does the same to them, fuck them. At this point I am willing to side with a right winged normie over an ethnic incel, and I hate normies, but these ethnic incels are always stabbing whitecels in the back, fuck those subhumans.
You guys are suffering rn cuz of inceldom and will suffer even more after death in hell jfl it’s your shit genetics that ruined your life seeing people die isn’t anything to be proud of faggots
LOL, shut up you normie faggot, you trash say incels deserve to suffer, well every side has two coins, don't you forget you normies are scum and trash who treat incels terribly and one day you will suffer because of this, don't forget that, any incel who goes ER on normies, is only giving you scum what you deserve, since you think incels deserve to suffer, we have the right to make you normies suffer, don't forget that, LOL, that is why we incels praise those who go ER, not because we are bad people, but because you normies deserve to suffer for being bad people, LOL, I will happily drink in the misery of normalslime.

Last edited:
Yeah, this is legit, liberal freaks LOVE it when whites who are only about 8-10% of the population are killed in terrorist attacks and just laugh it off, but when there are shitskins who are billions of Chinese, billions of Indians, billions of Africans, billions of muslims, and they are all lower class thuggish low IQ gutter trash, that have hardly any cultural and scientific contributions, honestly fuck them, I will stop short of saying what I REALLY think about them, because I know there are SJW fakcel cucks on incel sites that will ban me, just like they banned me on incels.is for saying my opinion that all non whites are my enemy.

But that is just a FACT, and I am getting REALLY fucking sick of these ethnic subhuman incels that make it known they hate white people and support terrorist attacks on whites, then get pissy and upset when a white incel finally does the same to them, fuck them. At this point I am willing to side with a right winged normie over an ethnic incel, and I hate normies, but these ethnic incels are always stabbing whitecels in the back, fuck those subhumans.

LOL, shut up you normie faggot, you trash so incels deserve to suffer, well every side has two coins, don't you forget you normies are scum and trash who treat incels terribly and one day you will suffer because of this, don't forget that, any incel who goes ER on normies, is only giving you scum what you deserve, since you think incels deserve to suffer, we have the right to make you normies suffer, don't forget that, LOL, that is why we incels praise those who go ER, not because we are bad people, but because you normies deserve to suffer for being bad people, LOL, I will happily drink in the misery of normalslime.
Yes tbh but whites make about 15% of world population
Europe,north and South America,Australia and minor In middle east and North Africa

Whites should colonize the world again maybe like ww3 or something because by 2203 according to science (might be false) there will be no blondes in the world and that’s sucks tbh
more ugly blacks and ethnic women and less whites this is what feminism and globalist leaders like France and uk want, they want to eliminate the white race but there are so many people are waking up.

And ethnic reproduce like crazy horny bastard each family has like 8 kids. while whites have only 2-5 the mostly

Now I understand what hitler massage to Germans because he know something like this is going to happen to the aryan and Mediterranean race soon

@dsar9012 KARA BOGA