“I don’t discriminate, I’m dating a white guy right now.”

Yummyinmytummy

Yummyinmytummy

100 women are not worth a single testicle -《◇》
@5:07
Typical Asian foids cucking their own race.
Ricecels=bros

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Bluepill, ChoSeungHui, Zeta ascended and 1 other person
Stupid to count out a whole ethnicity. If you don't wanna date ugly people, don't date ugly people. Don't equate whole ethnicities with "ugly."

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
Stupid to count out a whole ethnicity. If you don't wanna date ugly people, don't date ugly people. Don't equate whole ethnicities with "ugly."
people who don't fuck people of a certain ethnicity are low in sex hormones aka literally unhealthy

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 685
The brutal mog

It’s over for a large amount of men. Society is doomed and male suicide rates are only going to increase.

• +1
Reactions: Achathin and Deleted member 685
Who gives a shit it's okay to have preferences I love latinas

Published on Apr 24, 2019
What Race Would Not Date and Why? l College Edition
Follow me on social media!
Instagram: @_ThatBoyRodney
Twitter: @_TBRA
Snapchat: Kvng_Alexander
Thanks for viewing my video today! I would love if you all subscribed to my channel to help support me and my quest to hit 500 subscribers!

Who gives a shit it's okay to have preferences I love latinas

Love your Latinas. But don't hate other races. Love your Latinas, but don't count out... I dunno... pfft... Hindi people. Don't assume all Hindi people will disappoint you because that's racist.

Love your Latinas. But don't hate other races. Love your Latinas, but don't count out... I dunno... pfft... Hindi people. Don't assume all Hindi people will disappoint you because that's racist.
:soy::soy::soy:

Hindi women are ugly so it’s likely no one will want to date them but a low SMV. White men’s SMV is my default higher than theirs.

If its not white or majority white its ugly in my eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Hindi women are ugly so it’s likely no one will want to date them but a low SMV. White men’s SMV is my default higher than theirs.

You haven't met every Hindi woman.

Yeah but the good majority of them are ugly as fuck. Aboriginal women are worse

You haven't met the good majority of Hindi women.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1546 and Deleted member 685