I don't have the looks to succeed in life.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Weltschmerz
1) 130IQ, top-tier grades in academia and national testing from craddle all the way till 21yo at the highest possible level in the netherlands.

Results: Get bullied everywhere. No scholarships. No outlook on a good life. No outlook on a well-paying job. No respect or status.

2) You know the saying, 'you are so ugly, only your mom could love you?'

Guess what? Even my own mother didn't love me. Literally too ugly to get motherly love.

3) Never had a real girlfriend. Truecel for 2 years now (only had sex once in last 2 years). KHHV until 23yo.

This complete lack of any social/sexual validation means that at 28yo, it is over. Unrecoverable.
This all due to shit looks.

4) Never had decent friends. Only ugly incel nerds who were really garbage and unsupportive. Ditched all of them now.

All because I was too ugly to hang out with decent people.

JFL AT LIFE ITS OVER

jA7Alf.gif

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Clown Show, Heinrich Schmidt and 7 others
You look good enough, can it be because you are a mentalcel ?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Primalsplit, Xangsane and 2 others

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
youre a mentalcel, not ugly

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and MoggerGaston
You need looks in dating not to do good in life
Happiest people on earth aren't the most good looking and the most good looking people on earth aren't the most happiest.
All about happiness not looks
Drugmax tonight bro

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, R@m@, socialcel and 2 others
You look good enough, can it be because you are a mentalcel ?
I look acceptable now, but I was too ugly in my youth.

The mental damage has indeed been done now, due to my bad looks in the past.

Now I will be going to the ward and I doubt it will help.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: laaltin, Clown Show and Lynxress
youre a mentalcel, not ugly
nope, only reason I am mentally ill now is because of all these things that happened due to having bad looks in my past.

Fixing your looks is easy. But fixing a brain damaged by being ugly for 20+ years is impossible.

• +1
Reactions: laaltin, cheerio and Marsik
You need looks in dating not to do good in life
wrong, looks are crucial to every aspect in life
Happiest people on earth aren't the most good looking and the most good looking people on earth aren't the most happiest.
of course, because looks aren't the only factor in life. Just the most important one.
All about happiness not looks
Yes, and being bullied+rejected+discriminated due to being ugly is not great for your happiness.
Drugmax tonight bro
Nah not feeling it. Gonna get drunk though maybe.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel, Marsik, Variety Jones and 1 other person
Geomax to georgia

• JFL
Idk do some shrooms and go to Thailand or something

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: cheerio and MoggerGaston
nope, only reason I am mentally ill now is because of all these things that happened due to having bad looks in my past.

Fixing your looks is easy. But fixing a brain damaged by being ugly for 20+ years is impossible.
softmaxxed or u got surgeries? that's still weird tho cause ur literally gl bro

• So Sad
softmaxxed or u got surgeries? that's still weird tho cause ur literally gl bro
I am about normal-looking now.
Which means that if every other aspect of my life was at least normal too, (like having a decent youth, family, etc.) then my life would have a liveable amount of life quality.

Unfortunately this is not the case.

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show and Subhuman232
if you have top tier grades surely toure at a top univerisity?

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and MoggerGaston
1) 130IQ, top-tier grades in academia and national testing from craddle all the way till 21yo at the highest possible level in the netherlands.

Results: Get bullied everywhere. No scholarships. No outlook on a good life. No outlook on a well-paying job. No respect or status.

Guess what? Even my own mother didn't love me. Literally too ugly to get motherly love.

3) Never had a real girlfriend. Truecel for 2 years now (only had sex once in last 2 years). KHHV until 23yo.

This complete lack of any social/sexual validation means that at 28yo, it is over. Unrecoverable.

4) Never had decent friends. Only ugly incel nerds who were really garbage and unsupportive. Ditched all of them now.

JFL AT LIFE ITS OVER

jA7Alf.gif
HTN ramblings

• Hmm...
if you have top tier grades surely toure at a top univerisity?
Yes and it's irrelevant since the good jobs are distributed through nepotism, not through academic achievement, creativity, intelligence, charisma, etc.

HTN ramblings
I am MTN.

Only HTN on this shizo forum where people don't account for the fact that my face look lowTrust and nonNT.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and St.TikTokcel
Yes and it's irrelevant since the good jobs are distributed through nepotism, not through academic achievement, creativity, intelligence, charisma, etc.
apply to jobs in other countries when you finish your degree if thats the case in the netherlands

Hey @Skywalker ! New schizo @MoggerGaston thread dropped! :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

apply to jobs in other countries when you finish your degree if thats the case in the netherlands
slavs are racially discriminated everywhere on the globe

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
its because you live in the netherlands which is a terrible country

JFL AT LIFE ITS OVER

jA7Alf.gif
Weren’t you the guy who said that girls thought you were a player?

its because you live in the netherlands which is a terrible country
He lives in germany. I live in The Netherlands, why is that a terrible country?

He lives in germany. I live in The Netherlands, why is that a terrible country?
the post literally says netherlands

because all small western/nordic countries are bad due to village mentality

• Hmm...
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates