I don’t know how to do anything

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

ugly inside and out
I remember one time my aunt asked me to brew coffee for my grandma but I said “I don’t know how, I never made coffee before” and she looked confused and annoyed
Also one time she told me to make some eggs for my grandma but I said “I never used a stove all I use is the microwave. I’m sorry I don’t know how to do that”

Basically the only things I know how to do is jerk off, eat, play video games, shop online and rot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iitsnik, fukmylyf, darktriadprince and 12 others
how did u post this then

• Hmm...
Reactions: scrunchables
52 892 posts, there is no going back

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: strawberrymushroom, User28823, PrinceofDarkness and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
ZomboMeme 29022024072645

• JFL
Coffee is toxic bean soup and cooked food is unnatural anyway

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Vermilioncore
Same o dont even know how to cross the street

• JFL
when I started washing dishes last year, the guy that “trained me” made fun of me for not being able to mop a floor properly

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, 5'7 zoomer, IAMNOTANINCEL and 2 others
when I started washing dishes last year, the guy that “trained me” made fun of me for not being able to mop a floor properly
spit in his coffee

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore and LordSergiXX63
this is national emergency @Chris Benoit is not responding and i’m the only one that notices!

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Should’ve just told him “I never mopped. I don’t know how to do much in this world”

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Manletmachine
Should’ve just told him “I never mopped. I don’t know how to do much in this world”
He asked me “did your mother never teach you how to mop a floor?” I just chuckled like a cuck in response

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, 5'7 zoomer and Vermilioncore
He asked me “did your mother never teach you how to mop a floor?” I just chuckled like a cuck in response
Same
At my old job I had to ask some old slut coworker for a signature and when I came up and asked “can I have you sign here” she said “you can have anything you want! Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck!” Idk tf she was on or how to respond to that. How tf is someone supposed to respond to that?

• JFL
Reactions: strawberrymushroom, Pikabro, Deleted member 29167 and 3 others
I remember one time my aunt asked me to brew coffee for my grandma but I said “I don’t know how, I never made coffee before” and she looked confused and annoyed
Also one time she told me to make some eggs for my grandma but I said “I never used a stove all I use is the microwave. I’m sorry I don’t know how to do that”

Basically the only things I know how to do is jerk off, eat, play video games, shop online and rot
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Whatever im asked to do, i do it fully knowing i have no idea sometimes

Mirin autism

Mogs the holocaust