The ONLY thing I hate about PC gaming

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
DENUVO

bro it would be perfect without denuvo luckily most games don’t have it

But games like Persona 3 or RDR2 i literally had to purchase on console because I refuse to have to play my owned and payed for game connected to the internet even if it’s offline game :feelsohgod:

Like I swear i bought RDR2 for pc and didn’t know it had this shit :rage: then I go and find out I need internet to launch a game I own :sick:

And it also fucks ur performance apperantly with ppl comparing pirated versions with DENUVO removed run much better :Comfy:

IN GERMANY U CANT PIRATE GAMES THO OR YOULL GET A HUGE FINE FROM THE GOVERNMENT SO ALL I CAN DO IT ACCEPT IT :fuk:

And even if I could most DENUVO games don’t have cracked versions since it’s too hard to crack

I just hate it what’s the point in buying a game if u have to let the Jews know every time u launch it :feelswhat:

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy, Heinrich Schmidt, sub5c3l and 1 other person
"Tee he I'm gonna be cool when I write DNR and get reputation" :feelsuhh:
D84491C5 F39C 4DC4 8E6F BFC4103B5475

• JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, the BULL, Heinrich Schmidt and 1 other person
DENUVO

But games like Persona 3 or RDR2 i literally had to purchase on console because I refuse to have to play my owned and payed for game connected to the internet even if it’s offline game :feelsohgod:

Like I swear i bought RDR2 for pc and didn’t know it had this shit :rage: then I go and find out I need internet to launch a game I own :sick:

And it also fucks ur performance apperantly with ppl comparing pirated versions with DENUVO removed run much better :Comfy:

IN GERMANY U CANT PIRATE GAMES THO OR YOULL GET A HUGE FINE FROM THE GOVERNMENT SO ALL I CAN DO IT ACCEPT IT :fuk:

And even if I could most DENUVO games don’t have cracked versions since it’s too hard to crack

I just hate it what’s the point in buying a game if u have to let the Jews know every time u launch it :feelswhat:
I fucking hate that kike company , they are the reason why some games take long ass time to be pirated f

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
I fucking hate that kike company , they are the reason why some games take long ass time to be pirated f
Even if u don’t care about buying and having to be online to start the game it still takes out like 5fps or even 10 it fucks the performance type shit to have some stupid shit loading in the background to check the license every second

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
garbage country owned by jews

JFL honestly.

• So Sad
bro wtf are u saying in germany u cant pirate games lmao?
i live in germany and i downloaded god of war, red dead, many others game with nothing happening.

the key is to not torrent anything, just direct download.

(I of course didn't actually do this, this is just a gta 5 imaginary scenario)

• Woah
bro wtf are u saying in germany u cant pirate games lmao?
i live in germany and i downloaded god of war, red dead, many others game with nothing happening.

the key is to not torrent anything, just direct download.

(I of course didn't actually do this, this is just a gta 5 imaginary scenario)
Problem is everything is torrent all these games where do u find links for games that aren’t torrent?

Problem is everything is torrent all these games where do u find links for games that aren’t torrent?
i cant really provide a link for that dude but there is a site that might start with steam and might end with unlocked that might also end with dot com but im not sure tbh

• JFL
DENUVO

That’s gay, for me the problem is that a lot of games have a issues that u need to fix like you’ll need to find launch options so that the game runs properly and or changing the game files and so on, some of the worst for me have been: cod mw 2019, Black ops 2, Arkham Asylum, gta 4