I don’t know what gratitude means

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
Supposedly people go to hell if they’re ungrateful, but what am supposed to be grateful for?

I have no family and never did. I don’t have a girlfriend or wife and who knows if I will ever find that. I’m depressed and I have only low class friends who get me in trouble because I can’t find better.

What should I be grateful for? I’m doing good financially but what good is that? Imagine being a billionaire with no penis and 2 limbs missing—same thing.

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one
Be grateful that God gave you a chance to live. You can reincarnate as a better looking being more human if you are good hearted and expand ur IQ in this life.

This life might be a decension from ur previous life or you may be living a better life ever than ur previous ones. Either way be good and you will ensure ascension next time around as well.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
deez nuts

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
Be grateful that God gave you a chance to live. You can reincarnate as a better looking being more human if you are good hearted and expand ur IQ in this life.

This life might be a decension from ur previous life or you may be living a better life ever than ur previous ones. Either way be good and you will ensure ascension next time around as well.
I don’t believe that. Life is one. First temporary then eternal. No reincarnation.

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one

I don’t believe that. Life is one. First temporary then eternal. No reincarnation.

Interesting. Yeah for me it’s a cope to keep my hopes up