I don't know what to do with my life

soulless_npc

soulless_npc

Banned
TLDR, only for those who don't mind essays

I'm 29 but I feel 40. I've done just about every shitty job known to man and ruined my body working. I spent a decade doing nothing but working jerking and smoking weed. I've never had a gf. I've never fucked. I pathetically spend my free time looking on the internet for advice on how to get better looking and get a bigger dick. If nothing changes soon my youth will be gone and I will be a sexless wagie cuck 30 yr old working at best buy and crying alone at night about my shitty life and sex I never had.

I have 3K to my name which is what I have left from my last wageslave attempt. I need to move out of my dad's but I have no idea what I'm going to do. The idea of spending 50-60 hours a week wageslaving right up to 30 yrs old as a sexless miserable virgin doesn't sound that appealing to me. It's like being an asexual robot that is only good for one thing and that thing is work. Its like that fag elon musk's idea of what life should be like for middle class people.

I was in college before and I have 66 credits remaining for a bachelor's degree but I don't know if that is necessary for success. When I think about it, it sounds nice being around young people again instead of oldfag wagies the latter of which has been the extent of my socialization for the past three years, and I'd have a chance to work on my shit again. But then I really think about it. I'm gonna have debt, I'm gonna have to really focus and counteract my ADHD, I'm probably gonna be triggered by college kids having orgies in apartments mommy and daddy paid for and moved them into while they just skip class to screw and drink and don't do jack. It'll be triggering because it reminds me of how many times I have tried and failed and how much ass I've busted and I can't even get those kind of results.

If I live with roommates I could save a lot of money but then I'd have to put up with bullshit. It might be very good for me because it means I can practice tolerance with people, but it could also be very bad. The only people I get along with are stoners and rejects of society. If I live alone I have unlimited freedom should I ever be able to bring someone home with me etc, but then I'll be way up shit creek as a wagie paying for it and that'll be my life.

The only other option is go camping or hitch hiking or some shit all summer, something where money isn't the objective and I get the opportunity to have some time to think for a hot second and travel for a change, I have completely brain rotted from being in one place too long. Ofc this could end in jail or death as many vagrants do.

Interested to hear your input. Then taking a break from this site.

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence and SubHumanHere
I am 20 going on dead.

• +1
Reactions: soulless_npc
TLDR, only for those who don't mind essays

I'm 29 but I feel 40. I've done just about every shitty job known to man and ruined my body working. I spent a decade doing nothing but working jerking and smoking weed. I've never had a gf. I've never fucked. I pathetically spend my free time looking on the internet for advice on how to get better looking and get a bigger dick. If nothing changes soon my youth will be gone and I will be a sexless wagie cuck 30 yr old working at best buy and crying alone at night about my shitty life and sex I never had.

I have 3K to my name which is what I have left from my last wageslave attempt. I need to move out of my dad's but I have no idea what I'm going to do. The idea of spending 50-60 hours a week wageslaving right up to 30 yrs old as a sexless miserable virgin doesn't sound that appealing to me. It's like being an asexual robot that is only good for one thing and that thing is work. Its like that fag elon musk's idea of what life should be like for middle class people.

I was in college before and I have 66 credits remaining for a bachelor's degree but I don't know if that is necessary for success. When I think about it, it sounds nice being around young people again instead of oldfag wagies the latter of which has been the extent of my socialization for the past three years, and I'd have a chance to work on my shit again. But then I really think about it. I'm gonna have debt, I'm gonna have to really focus and counteract my ADHD, I'm probably gonna be triggered by college kids having orgies in apartments mommy and daddy paid for and moved them into while they just skip class to screw and drink and don't do jack. It'll be triggering because it reminds me of how many times I have tried and failed and how much ass I've busted and I can't even get those kind of results.

If I live with roommates I could save a lot of money but then I'd have to put up with bullshit. It might be very good for me because it means I can practice tolerance with people, but it could also be very bad. The only people I get along with are stoners and rejects of society. If I live alone I have unlimited freedom should I ever be able to bring someone home with me etc, but then I'll be way up shit creek as a wagie paying for it and that'll be my life.

The only other option is go camping or hitch hiking or some shit all summer, something where money isn't the objective and I get the opportunity to have some time to think for a hot second and travel for a change, I have completely brain rotted from being in one place too long. Ofc this could end in jail or death as many vagrants do.

Interested to hear your input. Then taking a break from this site.

giphy.gif
Start your life from 0, try a project, stop jerking off and smoking weed, and try your best to look good and improve.

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence and soulless_npc
  • +1
Reactions: soulless_npc and Deleted member 26116
get out of that shitty depressed low T mood asap
you dont seem like ur ugly looking ur just balding go and fix that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124 and soulless_npc
i was fed up with life so i just stopped trying, eventually couldnt afford rent anymore got kicked out, slept for 1 night in car it was horrible went to dad he kept me for 2 nights then i went to uncles for 8 days within that time found a cheap 1bdr rental in a small country town drove 800kms to get there now i live there on welfare still doing nothing

thats my story (im 33 yr old virgin). im still not trying, but here i can rot in peace freely and thats cool.