I don't like company of females at all

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
Like I cannot tolerate a bitch for more than 2 minutes they literally have nothing valuable to talk about no sense of humour no vibe it's you as a man who has to do all the bs talking.
Can't even imagine how guys would spend years in a ltr
I legit like company of dogs and men far more than foids

• +1
Reactions: Clark69, mogstars, BeanletMogger and 5 others
@Earth Dollar @Nick.Harte

• +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar
They live life on easy mode, anything they say is accepted so why should they even bother developing social skills?

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_ and bloomercel
depends on the circle you are in tbh.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
females only worth keep around when pretty feet

Maybe if you still had pair bonding abilities youโ€™d enjoy it

Did you read your tarot cards today? What about writing your daily affirmations? Did you see this chic new tablecloth on Pinterest?

better than being around guys unless i have some concrete interest or activity in common with them, and even then i prefer to be on my own or with a foid

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
better than being around guys unless i have some concrete interest or activity in common with them, and even then i prefer to be on my own or with a foid
yeah i prefer to be alone or with a foid

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
Like I cannot tolerate a bitch for more than 2 minutes they literally have nothing valuable to talk about no sense of humour no vibe it's you as a man who has to do all the bs talking.
Can't even imagine how guys would spend years in a ltr
I legit like company of dogs and men far more than foids
I just want a petite wife to cook and fuck the shit out of. Christian-Medieval style. Sometimes slap her around too.

Bitches were always kinda annoying but now itโ€™s worse since theyโ€™re whores & modernized.

I canโ€™t cope with modern times. Too much stimuli & too little soul.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back