Best job to meet women?

spongebob

spongebob

Mistral
Working in a shop I noticed all the girls who are pretty are foreign. They are legit 2-3 points higher than native girls and are much more feminine and open to talk. They fog in every aspect. I also get more attention from them.
It feels like I've wasted my best years in this femcel/sub women wise country.
I literally attract 8s from every country, yet I only see them shortly or passing.

Tldr:
I need a job with lots of females and preferably foreign ones. Anyone any idea?

• +1
Reactions: ominion and Debetro
don't shit where you eat incel

you need face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, ominion and wollet2
night club ,waiter,retail ive worked in a retail and 90 percent of workers are girls

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, noodlelover and spongebob
Women's foot locker.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nathan, ominion and spongebob
Uber driver in a college town

Working in a shop I noticed all the girls who are pretty are foreign. They are legit 2-3 points higher than native girls and are much more feminine and open to talk. They fog in every aspect. I also get more attention from them.
I literally attract 8s from every country, yet I only see them shortly or passing.

Tldr:
No job for subhuman faces or short height

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and 📎♿️⚙️

:p

• JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger and nathan
Work at a Starbucks and I'm sure if you're HTN+ a few women will slip you their number.

There was that one dude who worked at Target who got famous a few years back. Some women took a creepshot of him. Maybe this can be you?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, romanstock and noodlelover
I should preface that I've never tried this myself - so I cannot guarantee that it would even work - but I've theorized about the idea of working in a store dedicated to goods belonging to a certain culture/country (restaurants, food stores or whatever, could be a lot of things, I suppose).

Of course, this is very specific but I suppose that if you know beforehand that you get on well with females from a certain country/culture, then this might actually work in the long run.

Maybe I will try this theory out myself at some stage because I too am fed up with Dutch women and prefer foreign ones.

• Love it
Reactions: spongebob
Retail

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Retail was best for me. Be friends with a low tier becky, someone who has a bubbly personality and then mention that you’re into a girl and she’ll gossip for sure. Then just observe the reaction from everyone and decide from there.

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss and spongebob
I should preface that I've never tried this myself - so I cannot guarantee that it would even work - but I've theorized about the idea of working in a store dedicated to goods belonging to a certain culture/country (restaurants, food stores or whatever, could be a lot of things, I suppose).

Of course, this is very specific but I suppose that if you know beforehand that you get on well with females from a certain country/culture, then this might actually work in the long run.

Maybe I will try this theory out myself at some stage because I too am fed up with Dutch women and prefer foreign ones.
I dont know you but for some reason you've given the best answers to my questions. Thank you kind stranger.

And yeah Dutch women suck.

• Love it
Reactions: Gargantuan

Tldr:
University

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and spongebob
What kind of retail?

don't work in a supermarket, i just got put in the back with the rest of the guys and met basically none of the girls. nothing ever works out for me, i never get any luck.

yeah like others said: retail, starbucks, bakery, healthfood stores
the Gargantuan strat seems promising tbh
like a bakery for italian girls, sushi place for japs, etc