I don't think chinkjeets hate curries

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Unlike east asian. So many Indonesian and Malay foids want to suck my dick. It's a damn shame I don't find them attractive. Literally worse than pajeetas. I could probably settle for a book passing one though.

Can you confirm @Chinacurry ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe, BrahminBoss and mayo mogger
Unlike east asian. So many Indonesian and Malay foids want to suck my dick. It's a damn shame I don't find them attractive. Literally worse than pajeetas. I could probably settle for a book passing one though.

Yeah they are EZ. Just be careful you could fuck a man….

• JFL
Reactions: butterworld, Chadeep, ReadBooksEveryday and 2 others
Thais fog hard

• Ugh..
Reactions: SecularIslamist
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
No, they don’t. They just want to use you for UK-visa, that’s all.

It’s over.

Incel
No you retard even in the UK and western countries.

FOB chinkjeets are in their own bubble.

No you retard even in the UK and western countries.

FOB chinkjeets are in their own bubble.
I thought you have me on ignore, how come you’re still replying to every single one of my posts like a cuck?

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
I thought you have me on ignore, how come you’re still replying to every single one of my posts like a cuck?
Screenshot 20240502 100750

How come you're replying to every one of my threads knowing this - even though you literally don't exist? Typical analbanian behaviour. Sounds like you're the cuck.

View attachment 2893699

How come you're replying to every one of my threads knowing this - even though you literally don't exist? Typical analbanian behaviour. Sounds like you're the cuck.
India owns your Bangladeshi ass :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Long live India 🇮🇳💪💪❤️

Greetings from a Muslim, respect India (Bharat) 🇮🇳

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger

My therapist told me don't talk about pajeets cos asians won't class me in pajeet they're not as stupid irl as in the fantasy I imagined, so I said what then?? A fucking lighskin nigga who cut his dreads off and she said I've told u not to talk like that and said she has to go to her next appointment.

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
My therapist told me don't talk about pajeets cos asians won't class me in pajeet they're not as stupid irl as in the fantasy I imagined, so I said what then?? A fucking lighskin nigga who cut his dreads off and she said I've told u not to talk like that and said she has to go to her next appointment.

Sea and ea won't be any different in how they treat a pajeet.

U know ther3s loads of blacks who legit look like they straight out the jungle getting married to decent foids in China Japan Korea right?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Sea and ea won't be any different in how they treat a pajeet.
I know but thought they would be treated comparatively better :rolleyes:
U know ther3s loads of blacks who legit look like they straight out the jungle getting married to decent foids in China Japan Korea right?
Nah I think nigger hate is built into gooks.

Ezgif 5 ee0b043094