I don’t think it’s that hard to become a model tbh

D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
You really only need one or two unique/outstanding features to become a model. You can’t have any failos obviously, but as long as you have one or two outstanding features, you can be a model.

Either hair and jaw. eyes and hair. eyes and jaw. eyes and hair. I’ve noticed almost every model has good hair or a buzz cut (because they don’t have good hair). Even good harmony with no failos can probably land you a gig.

A professional photo shoot (lighting and angles) with a crew working on your outfit, hair, and skin can make you look like a god..along with the editing afterwards. Sure, you won’t be able to compete with the 1% of male models which PSL users look up to, but you can definitely become a low-mid tier model and that’s really all you need for the ultimate status boost of saying you’re a male model.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 1464
No big cope
0.1 percent of population has good features, uniqueness and striking enough..If i would be easy every 5.5 lookism narcy could model
Obviously, even ORb ccannto model because of height, and looking 3 points worse IRL probably

No big cope
0.1 percent of population has good features, uniqueness and striking enough..If i would be easy every 5.5 lookism narcy could model
Obviously, even ORb ccannto model because of height, and looking 3 points worse IRL probably
Not every model is top tier. You don’t have to join the global modeling agencies. That’s not what I mean. There’s small agencies that 5.5 PSL narcy’s could get into.
Lighting and angles are HUGE. Lighting can bring out hollowcheek bones, make skin look high collagen, etc. Plus, I feel you can a massive halo effect from just being in a extremely high quality, model-sque photo. People automatically think you’re more attractive than you are just because you’re in a position where a lot other attractive people are known to be.

i agree but the hard part is getting the chance to be one. gotta be lucky in being in the right place at the right time when someone recruits you

Not having DSL is pretty much a turn off to be model jfl

You need Height, hair and be either NT and gat to suck designer cock or have unique/striking look

just be born with no flaws and 2 outstanding features bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, Arkantos, middayshowers and 1 other person
You really only need one or two unique/outstanding features to become a model. You can’t have any failos obviously, but as long as you have one or two outstanding features, you can be a model.

Either hair and jaw. eyes and hair. eyes and jaw. eyes and hair. I’ve noticed almost every model has good hair or a buzz cut (because they don’t have good hair). Even good harmony with no failos can probably land you a gig.

A professional photo shoot (lighting and angles) with a crew working on your outfit, hair, and skin can make you look like a god..along with the editing afterwards. Sure, you won’t be able to compete with the 1% of male models which PSL users look up to, but you can definitely become a low-mid tier model and that’s really all you need for the ultimate status boost of saying you’re a male model.

Why would you want to

You have to be 6ft plus so that rules out 80% of the pop already

Actually it is really easy to become a model. Just put a portfolio up on modelmayhem.com and find some desperate photographer who also wants to build their portfolio. Then there is the big and wonderful world of stock photography which caters to just about every niche imaginable. This means that you can be a niche model for some stock photographer. Then if you are at least decent looking there are companies like Abecrombie and Fitch who are always looking for bodies to model.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846