I don’t understand why our overlords are so invested in keeping society atheist

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️
Throughout every year of my schooling, even before college, they drill atheist worldviews into our brains as it’s built into the curriculum. Every single year I had to learn and re-learn that we came from fish who walked out of water one day and 6 gorillion years later we are now humans.

Every single year I had to be reminded that there was this random big bang and the universe was condensed into a size of a rice grain and exploded and somehow now we are here.

Every single year I had to be reminded that humans have been to the moon (lol) and told that there were dinosaurs and they were killed by an asteroid (lol)

Why are modern school systems across many countries so propagandistic and Marxist? Most brilliant scientists in all of history used their work to revere and honor God, not to spite Him and force feed students the idea that we came from nothing that became fish and then became monkeys and then became us.

Why don’t governments want a religious society? Why does a Christian society threaten and concern governments worldwide?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
Is it really the Jews? The entirety of the scientific community is atheist anyways. The vast majority of these PhDs who are implementing these curricula are atheists themselves and surely they’re not all Jews. Especially not when most countries are like this now

Is it really the Jews? The entirety of the scientific community is atheist anyways. The vast majority of these PhDs who are implementing these curricula are atheists themselves and surely they’re not all Jews. Especially not when most countries are like this now
IMG 0673

Throughout every year of my schooling, even before college, they drill atheist worldviews into our brains as it’s built into the curriculum. Every single year I had to learn and re-learn that we came from fish who walked out of water one day and 6 gorillion years later we are now humans.

Every single year I had to be reminded that there was this random big bang and the universe was condensed into a size of a rice grain and exploded and somehow now we are here.

Every single year I had to be reminded that humans have been to the moon (lol) and told that there were dinosaurs and they were killed by an asteroid (lol)

Why are modern school systems across many countries so propagandistic and Marxist? Most brilliant scientists in all of history used their work to revere and honor God, not to spite Him and force feed students the idea that we came from nothing that became fish and then became monkeys and then became us.

Why don’t governments want a religious society? Why does a Christian society threaten and concern governments worldwide?
You pretty much answered the question.

It even says in the bible this world is Satans domain. We are the intermediary between heaven and hell. The only worthwhile science today is mathematics in every other way its gone downhill or is warped.

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_