I don't want to die ever

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
There is always hope while your alive and I don't to die I want to keep looksmaxing for until I die even if I'm in my 80s better an handsome grand pa than some untermenschen like face lift neck lift plus hylarunic acid can wipe out 20 years with current tech to makes you look much younger.

Imagine when I'm 80 the plastic available but this is the scary part we're gonna be dead for trillions of years all that work we spent looksmaxing what does it amount to ultimately the ultimate black pill is death for when we die we can no longer carry on living when your dead it's over nothing can be done but while your alive life anything in theory is possible it may take 2 decades but within reason it's possible.

Death is the ultimate curse that claims every 1 @5.5psl

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 51465
Nothing to be scared of with death bro. Same thing that happened before you lived, will be same thing that happened after you die. The world existed for a long time without me, and I'm not worse off for it. Just accept the fact we all die.

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing and Deleted member 58285
Nothing to be scared of with death bro. Same thing that happened before you lived, will be same thing that happened after you die. The world existed for a long time without me, and I'm not worse off for it. Just accept the fact we all die.

But what then is the point of wage cucking for surgeries gym skin what does it amount to ? that's the only reason we have to cope with breeding it's such an untermenschen trait think about it we only breed cause we don't live forever but what's the point of breeding if you live forever damn people in the future are lucky as hell i'm young though i can prolong it as long as possible