I dropped the clean shaven cope

Mastermind

Mastermind

Kraken
I have coped with clean shaven for so long but last month I've been reality checked hard.
"TikTok pretty boys" 404 everywhere I go most men slaying even on OLD and engaged in LTRs always have light stubbles minimum.
I'm lowest maintance than I ever been before, stopped shaving to baby skin every week, yet I'm getting same if not more IOIs than before.

Unless you have Ramirez tier lower third with hollow cheeks you are sabotaging your sex appeal by clean shaving.
Some other user said this forum worships clean shaven because it's filled to the brim with teenagers and delusional rotters who believe they have Cavill lower third (even he has a stubble)

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 23359, Deleted member 20370 and 1 other person
stop the clean shaving cope a while ago

now i’m sunnah maxxing :cool:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mastermind and depressionmaxxing
I'd also say stop clinging onto delusional copes and accept that good looking men will be able to bag most girls regarding of what beard length or type of music you listen to. Unless you fit into a niche minority. (E.g :- Long gandalf beard and tied back man bun).

As for OP. I agree, there's nothing wrong with a bit of stubble. I'd go as far to claim that it will push your appeal to a broader audience. Only time it's worth it is if you have extremely well developed and good shaped skull and specifically lower third.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31942, Mastermind and Deleted member 23359
cleanshaven looks shit.

keep it 2-3mm imo

• +1
Reactions: Mastermind
I'd also say stop clinging onto delusional copes and accept that good looking men will be able to bag most girls regarding of what beard length or type of music you listen to. Unless you fit into a niche minority. (E.g :- Long gandalf beard and tied back man bun).

As for OP. I agree, there's nothing wrong with a bit of stubble. I'd go as far to claim that it will push your appeal to a broader audience. Only time it's worth it is if you have extremely well developed and good shaped skull and specifically lower third.
I was in Florence last week, counted 3 clean shaven tourists in a relationship, 2/3 were tall
Like I said "TikTok pretty boy prime JB appeal" 404

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Most men benefit from a light stubble, but if your lower third is good you're just hurting yourself by not being clean shaven.

It depends on the face, not the jaw.
Both a masc and pretty man can have a good jaw, but a pretty face will always benefit more from being clean shaven.