I feel a deep sense of tragedy everytime I see a married couple where the guy is bald or the woman is fat

New Poster

New Poster

Krakencel
Because you know they weren't when they were dating. They were probably looksmaxxed initially and then went to shit after the nuptuals. I feel like people should get looks alimony if their partner massively descends post marriage. Descending hard is probably the biggest break of a marriage contract. Lol at caring about who gets the house. You should get a partner given to you at the looks level of your gf/bf when you agreed to get married.

• +1
Reactions: InnerVoid
Because you know they weren't when they were dating. They were probably looksmaxxed initially and then went to shit after the nuptuals. I feel like people should get looks alimony if their partner massively descends post marriage. Descending hard is probably the biggest break of a marriage contract. Lol at caring about who gets the house. You should get a partner given to you at the looks level of your gf/bf when you agreed to get married.
I want to molest you

My milf aunt still seems to be into my bald uncle

Dnr btw

3338980 artifactResult Picsart 23 03 31 03 06 11 287
Images 61

Attachments

• 17052905267152095.mp4
    737.9 KB
i want my wife to descend i only care about her genes not her current looks as kong as my children look like me its good

age is a 100x bigger descender than simply getting bald or fat

i love it when a guy marries a girl and she descends. he loses and i win