is this you?

looks 4-4,5psl dude and tall

we have seen way worse on this site

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Not too bad, wide hips are not a big failo imo

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
It's their fault that I have been morbidly obese since my childhood and throughout all of my developing years.

It's always been muh muh slow metabolism, muh fat genetics. I feel so fucking lied to, the first day that I stumbled upon r/loseit and read the wiki I began fucking losing weight, 1 fucking day after learning that it isn't muh slow metabolism that makes me fat.

But it's too fucking late, I have cucked myself. All the fat have produced estrogen and now I have hips wider than 90% of males that are normal weight jfl. :feelskek::feelswhy:
View attachment 475033

I was talking with 2 girls some time ago and they said that they're envious of my hourglass figure
View attachment 475039
FUUUCK I wanna strangle them reee. I thought a decade of bullying had made me immune to this shit but they destroyed my cope that nobody was gonna notice. :feelscry:

I feel fucking naked when I walk outside, my hips are giving me fucking BDD. :feelshaha: Is it even BDD or is just being realistic? :feelsthink:

Being morbidly obese throughout all of my school years has also contributed to me always having the lowest status which has led to bullying and exclusion which means I have a fucking incel mentality on life. I have no life experience, basically friendless, way too much hate for normies and a ruined mental state. :feelskek:

Not to mention I'll also have to deal with loose skin my entire life so I'll never have a good body.

@Danish_Retard
A wise man once said that the entirety of your adult life is basically just trying to correct the mistakes of your parents and get the things that you didn't have growing up.

Look on the bright side though, it will be easy for you to trannymaxx in the future if it comes to it.

• JFL
Hop on the cope train boyo

• JFL
imagine having that sort of face and being depressed JFL

We all feel betrayed by our families in similar ways,
If they tried to give you a good life despite their limited knowledge you shouldn't be mad at them
Imagine telling your kid to lose weight, it is incredibly difficult and can even make the situation worse for the child (I have seen this happen when parents try to intervene)
like both of my parents are recessed asf and gave birth to me, but they didn't know the effect it has, they couldn't predict what the current dating world is like

• +1
You look fine, hips are the least important unless extremely wide. Narrow shoulders are worse

• +1
is this you?View attachment 508153

looks 4-4,5psl dude and tall

we have seen way worse on this site
Squintmaxxed and the light hides some of other shitty features. I'm probably more around 3,75 - 4 PSL tbh. Also I'm average height in Denmark :feelsbadman:

forget women and enjoy your life, fuck a hooker and you'll see sex isn't worth worrying about.

dont worry about female validation, only gynocentric mentality puts value on what they like (admittedly most men are gynocentric cucks today, but that doesn't make them right)

• +1
Reactions: deer
1593110378787-png.475055

Imagine being him,,

who is he?

@Danish_Retard
A wise man once said that the entirety of your adult life is basically just trying to correct the mistakes of your parents and get the things that you didn't have growing up.

Look on the bright side though, it will be easy for you to trannymaxx in the future if it comes to it.
high iq tbh

@Danish_Retard
@ knajjd

1593110378787-png.475055

Imagine being him,,

who is he?
idk. It must be pretty damn awful to be him tbh. I imagine he just got done with the biggest part of his weight loss and that is why he looks like that. When you're extremely overweight every day is leg day so he has got big legs because of that and no shoulders because he has never trained in his life. I imagine he could change his physique a lot tbh.

Perhaps @eyes knows who he is.

Dont buy HGH, its extremely expensive and wont do shit. Just lose weigh and train ur upper body so u dont look framecel.

also why doesnt ur parents support u financially? My mom always tries to bluepill me but she pays everything for me tbh.
hgh is 80 a month for me

• Woah
Fucn toy guys lmao im drbj ss amfuck

Stop blaming others for your situation

• Hmm...
Reactions: RAITEIII
  • JFL
Reactions: WannaBeA6
high e viking:chad::chad::chad:

• JFL
The most brutal frame i've ever seen. God damn you got those baby making hips brother i'm sorry.

• +1
10617 Do You Have a Pear Allergy  732x549 thumbnail

• +1
Im drunk afff lmao

• +1
My cock feels betrayed by your mothers asshole

• +1
Reactions: Gazzamogga and needsolution