I feel like genetic trash

Willmogulater

Willmogulater

Brownmaxxing
I sneeze every morning have allergic rhinitis can only do 18-19 pushups in a go subhuman gyno and belly fat and plus im short 5'8 also forgot to mention im balding at 20 and doing a shitty job while other kids can enjoy money of their parent, its because my father is a fag and cant even do work that bitch so i have to work at 20 also leave aside the job maybe its fine but im genetic trash

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, twojei, HTN_Mentalcel and 3 others
my father working at 66, he doing it so I can have more money to invest and I can leave this shit city for haryana where i have many online girlfriens

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, the BULL, Iasacrko and 1 other person
Nigga I can bearly do 5 push-ups I swear I have the same strength as the avarage foid

So much soyop made me too high E

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Willmogulater
my father working at 66, he doing it so I can have more money to invest and I can leave this shit city for haryana where i have many online girlfriens
Not for me my dad is genetic tradh who decided to pass on his manlet genes

• WTF
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Not for me my dad is genetic tradh who decided to pass on his manlet genes
5'8 not that short get to 5'10 with thyroid and vitamin k and then height fraud start nowwwww

• +1
Reactions: Willmogulater
Nigga I can bearly do 5 push-ups I swear I have the same strength as the avarage foid

So much soyop made me too high E
Put u must be overweight and not training i am gymcelling still cant do even 20 pushups

• Woah
Reactions: Iasacrko
5'8 not that short get to 5'10 with thyroid and vitamin k and then height fraud start nowwwww
how much vit k for heightmaxxing, IM on like 6mg a day rn

Doesnt thyroid just make you reach your potential faster rather than actually gaining height in the long run?

Im in haryana bhai

• Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Over i can do 45-50 perfect push ups in a row, 5 months ago i could do 30 at best, but since i started work at factory i can do 50

• +1
Reactions: Willmogulater
I sneeze every morning have allergic rhinitis can only do 18-19 pushups in a go subhuman gyno and belly fat and plus im short 5'8 also forgot to mention im balding at 20 and doing a shitty job while other kids can enjoy money of their parent, its because my father is a fag and cant even do work that bitch so i have to work at 20 also leave aside the job maybe its fine but im genetic trash
I understand how fucking debilitating allergic rhinitis can be bro. It's literally one of the most fucking dumb chronic illnesses there is out there. Fuck my genes for giving me rhinitis and fuck my nose, that shit has been ruining my life since 2 years ago:feelsrope:.