I feel like I'm dying and it taught me the importance of health

D

Deleted member 16220

🥰
We all learn mostly from our own experience lessons that actually resound with us.

It often requires real pain for us to start listening to some advice.

I am a person who's done some pretty radical shit, using 800mg test with a ton of dbol and tbol at the same time, wearing a wig at times, being homeless sleeping in a car, driving a motorcycle fast as fuck in traffic, overall just doing very dangerous shit.

Yesterday I think I crashed my E or something and I felt like I was dying. Cold chills, but sweating at the same time, naseau, feeling of death inside me, insomnia, overall a horrible fucking feeling. While this was happening to me I realized this MUST be what dying feels like. I reflected back on all the stupid shit I've done. Without a single regard to my health or anything.

It's mostly young people who don't care about their health, because they have never not had it. It is loss which mostly teaches us the value of things, not gain.

These people blasting steroids and taking drugs are really really stupid. The amount of pain you'll receive if you even do something so small as crash your fucking estrogen is so great that it doesn't even compare to the pleasure of having slightly larger delts. The pain is more painful than the pleasure is pleasing.

Of course it is older people who already know all these things. I obviously didn't.

Take care of your health more than anything. You feel normal right now? You have no idea how much of a gift it is to just not be in physical pain. Remember 99.9% of all men in history born are all dead and you are still here, for a moment. That alone is remarkable.

Take care of your body, and your mind. Mogging and competing with other men is a tough thing to worry about, but when you are in pain you will say I am right.

Someone needed to hear this.

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: beggingforinchesnoG, TheDragon, datboijj and 10 others
Resonates with me being a chronic pain patient for years already...
Does sound tho like you maybe experienced a panic attack?

We are all 1 health problem away from not giving a fuck about looks

• +1
Reactions: Jarate, datboijj, Deleted member 16220 and 1 other person
thanks jacob, needed to hear this

y was u wearing a wig

Remember 99.9% of all men in history born are all dead and you are still here, for a moment. That alone is remarkable.
i liked this. jacob is a wise man in a young body

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj