I feel like no matter how many surgery's you get you will never look natural

D

Deleted member 29724

Silver
For example people that have had good tongue posture there whole life and naturally nose breath.
How often do people that get all these surgery look uncanny cause think about it.
Surgerys im thinking of:
Bimax: Dog maxxes you possibly gives you African pheno if you dont get implants
Msdo: Widens your jaw in the strangest way possible
Implants: every other bone in your face has to be equal in forward growth or else it wouldn't make sense how you have such a feature: Cheekbone implants etc
Wondering if its even worth to try to get surgery's anymore.
I don't want to end up in uncanny valley.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, angelo and Deleted member 21735
just reincarnatemaxx

no but seriously yeah most people look uncanny afterwards

• JFL
Reactions: Jhon Smith
the risk of becoming uncanny will always be better than the certainty of nothing good happening from being subhuman and not getting surgeries

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, angelo, Allornothing and 6 others
the risk of becoming uncanny will always be better than the certainty of nothing good happening from being subhuman and not getting surgeries
Yea that is also true. I guess I’m just lost cause I’m at that age we’re I’m not fully developed yet.

yeah you're right, please don't hardmaxx or do anything about your looks bro, less competition for me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Detective, angelo, Allornothing and 1 other person
That is because there is one and one component to human beauty only:
Harmony

The best transformations are the ones that neutralized a big flaw

Or that harmonized with the rest of the b person's structure
I.e only improving anything of yours that is below the average.

The key is to have a good base /pheno already. Have objective flaws. Fix those objective flaws with the best surgeons in the world. And move on with your life. If you start to go overboard and obsess it’s over, and then you risk losing harmony and becoming a mentalcel

• +1
Reactions: zura and angelo
The key is to have a good base /pheno already. Have objective flaws. Fix those objective flaws with the best surgeons in the world. And move on with your life. If you start to go overboard and obsess it’s over, and then you risk losing harmony and becoming a mentalcel
Thoughts on fixing a ressced maxilla?

Thoughts on fixing a ressced maxilla?
get lefort 1 & implants, stop listening to these fags saying u‘ll look uncanny. U'll improve either way if you go with a good surgeon

• +1
Reactions: plukee
get lefort 1 & implants, stop listening to these fags saying u‘ll look uncanny. U'll improve either way if you go with a good surgeon
Ik I just rather have it all fixed in one surgery/procedure.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27702
Ik I just rather have it all fixed in one surgery/procedure.
paranasal implants cannot be done together with a bimax ( or lefort 1 solo if u have an underbite) from my knowledge. bimax + paranasal implants + infra malar implants will 100% solve ur maxilla recession problem

Then just LDAR and cope with your stupid fucking mewing and crabs in a bucket mindset while some of us actually try to ascend, faggot.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2816 and Allornothing
Honestly youll only look uncanny if you go over board with surgerys and get too many. Just accept and admit some failos

Looking good but uncanny>>> looking subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
i bone smash my cheekbones and browridge and they look good with the swelling. why wouldn’t properly designed implants be any different

That is just contradictory. You can't look good and uncanny. Being uncanny is instant SMV killer.
Nope. Objectively you can look good in terms of PSL analysis. I think someone like Somerholder is uncanny but he still looks great.

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel